Danish lower leagues 9th. of April

Frem v Aarhus Fremad (12:00 BST)1.723.804.50107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Olstykke v Braband (12:00 BST)1.853.653.75109% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
AB Kopenhagen v Naestved (14:00 BST)2.753.502.50105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Hik v Herfølge (14:00 BST)3.103.502.40103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Koge v Fremad Amager (14:00 BST)1.903.603.70108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Thistad v Lyngby (14:00 BST)5.504.201.61104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
AGF Aarhus v Fredericia (18:00 BST)1.573.906.00106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kolding FC v Sonderjyske (18:00 BST)3.503.602.00107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
2. Division
Hvidovre v Glostrup (12:00 BST)1.454.406.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Ikast v FC Hjorring (12:00 BST)1.051.071.05284% Related markets...Match Result
Roskilde v Brondby 2 (12:00 BST)1.031.031.03292% Related markets...Match Result
Skive v Hobro (12:00 BST)1.354.807.00110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Skovlunde v Lolland FA (12:00 BST)4.904.101.55110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Slagelse BK&IF v Greve (12:00 BST)2.303.602.65109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Ab 70 v KB Copenhagen (14:00 BST)1.031.031.03292% Related markets...Match Result
B93 København v Holbaek (14:00 BST)1.853.803.45110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Brønshøj v Stenlose (14:00 BST)1.654.104.90106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Esbjerg 2 v Skjold (14:00 BST)1.031.071.05286% Related markets...Match Result
Holstebro v Vejle 2 (14:00 BST)1.031.031.03292% Related markets...Match Result
Naesby v Jetsmark (14:00 BST)2.953.602.10110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Sollerod-Vedbaek v Silkeborg II (14:00 BST)1.051.061.05285% Related markets...Match Result
Varde v FC Fyn (14:00 BST)4.504.101.60110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result

Re: Danish lower leagues 9th. of April

At first glance i got my eyes on Ab and FC Fyn. Will be back with something tonight. Now i have to go and get pi....:beer
Dear Brother Rumlesen, Don't get too much :beer , We are waiting for tyour picks. Its late, the odds will close and we miss the bet. Hahahaha.......................................Cheers :cheers

Re: Danish lower leagues 9th. of April Pidpid:rollin Wasent that wild, at least in managed to get at work in time. AB(+0.25)-Næstved Homewin 1.71 Pinnacle Stake 3/10 Small price here. But in my world AB cant be +0.25 dogs here. In my book to equal teams meet up, Næstved have been overachiving, AB underachiving. AB got verything to play for, as they are in relegations zone. Næstved are in the top, but promotions is out of the question. AB more motivatet

Re: Danish lower leagues 9th. of April Varde-FC Fyn(-0.75) 1.84 Pinnacle Stake 5/10 A must win game for promotion candidate FC Fyn. They are a class act in this division, squad wise, they probably have the best material. Varde probably the 2. worst team in this division, stole a lucky 1-1 draw last time out. Anuthing that an awaywin would be a huge surprise

Re: Danish lower leagues 9th. of April Esbjerg 2 (3rd) - Skjold (13th) Superliga reserves from Esbjerg has a very young, talented team, and they host the Copenhagen based Skjold, where my friend is playing. He tells me that they are annoyed by the fact, that they are in the west division rather than east, where they geographically belong. This means long bustrips to their away games. They are in a crisis with a long list of players injured - including their whole defence today. Having lost five games in a row, they a desperate to get points. Only positive thing is that they cannot relegate, as the second division is getting bigger next season. Esbjerg has a great team, but they have lost their first two games of this campaign, which has been against tough opponents though. They need to get back to winning ways, and this is a great opportunity, as Skjold is the weakest away side in the league with only 3 points in 7 games. I believe Esbjerg will be far to good for Skjold, and I see value in the odds. Esbjerg scores three goals in average at home, and Skjold less than one away, so I will consider the handicap win as well. Pick: Esbjerg 2 @ 1.60 (Centrebet) Stake: 8/10

Re: Danish lower leagues 9th. of April Ape, i also been in touch with a Skjold player today. He did not mention that their hole defence was out. He said that it would be the same team as last time out. I remember they had injuries to that day, but cant remember it was that bad. Esbjerg also lose a couple to the first team squad today. Anyway, Esbjerg is a talentet team and the bus trip to Esbjerg is bad for Skjold. Also the weather down there suits Esbjerg much more, rain and wind that is.

Ape' date=' i also been in touch with a Skjold player today. He did not mention that their hole defence was out. He said that it would be the same team as last time out. I remember they had injuries to that day, but cant remember it was that bad. Esbjerg also lose a couple to the first team squad today. Anyway, Esbjerg is a talentet team and the bus trip to Esbjerg is bad for Skjold. Also the weather down there suits Esbjerg much more, rain and wind that is.[/quote'] I just checked up again, and he told me that their captain, who plays at right back, is injured. He did play against Ikast on Saturday. One of their central defenders is injured as well, and also their keeper, but he has been out for a while. Furthermore there will probably be made a change at left back. He is not sure, and he doesn't know why. The other central defender will play though, so it is not their whole defence, but they are weakened.

EventKoge - Fremad Amager
SelectionKoge
Strength10/10
Date09/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningBoth teams latley aren't doing good. Koge is deducted three points because of financial problems and they've lost last two games, but it was against top teams in good form. Amager won only one point in last three games, they are especially bad away with W1-D2-L5 8:17 and should fight relegation this season. Koge at home doing at least good: W6-D0-L3 19:17 and are currently fifth with realistic chances for reaching the promotional spot (they would do even better if there wasn't that point deduction). Against Fremad they have good tradition, last home loss was back in season 98/99. After that they won twice and draw three times. By the performances in this season i would say they will gain another win.

Re: Danish lower leagues 9th. of April Køge-Fremad Amager under 3.5 goals 1.95 Bwin Stake 5/10 I can see where your are comming from with your Køge bet Scythe. I was strongly thinking on that one too, but i do not entirely trust Køge yet, as they have lost some key players. To support your bet, i can tell you that Amager two top strikers are out today. Fløtum and T Christiansen are both injuried, witch leaves them with only Myssing who will play alone upfront. Fremad will sit back, play with one striker, to me it looks like a diffecult task to score. Personally took under 3.75 goals at 10bet, but prices are destroyd now

Re: Danish lower leagues 9th. of April I belive you as you're from Denmark, i pick this one only on stats :$ But i reckon the Denmark lower leagues as a high scoring ones, and Koge number of goals at home is average 4 goals per game, if Fremad will sit back and defend i don't see them scoring and Koge should score at least one. I hope :unsure As i already took that bet i can only wait now :hope

Re: Danish lower leagues 9th. of April B 93 (6th) - Holbæk (8th) The home side is very ambitious and is fighting hardly to get into the 1st division next season. They are a funny team, because they can play extremely well in one match and get a good result, and then in the next match it's the opposite. They know, that they have to work on their consistency, and after their 2-0 win in Glostrup last week, they will be eager to win here. After being in the top of the table for a while, Holbæk lost form and dropped a lot of places. They are currently without a win in seven games, and they haven't scored in their first two games after the winter break. It will be very difficult against an ambitious side, that is the most scoring team in the league. I find the odds tempting, but as I haven't got any team news, I will keep stakes on a medium. Pick: B 93 @ 2.20 (Centrebet) Stake: 5/10

Nasty Nas' date=' not sure what you mean. I havent noticed any big moves. But i will dig into the team news to see if something is going on[/quote'] There you go Rumlesen. Odds taken from Betexplorer. Also have noticed odds movements in 3rd league's Holstebro - Vejle BK II and Naesby - Jetsmark games. Too bad I can't find anything about these games though... :(

post-9059-14429283343797_thumb.jpg