Munki Business

munki

I tried this a while ago and it fell fairly spectacularly on its arse but after a bit of tweaking I have had a fair bit of success recently so I thought it was time to share the selections so that I could once more enjoy some public humiliation :lol I am using a commercially available bit of software to generate ratings and will be betting when I perceive I am getting significant value.I won't reveal what program I am using just now but should things go well I may well reconsider that. The bets will probably all be asian handicap bets although there may be the odd over/under bet as well. I will concentrate on leagues which have been profitable for me in the past.. I am going to run two banks simultaneously. The first will be a straight level stakes method and the second will be much more speculative affair where I will raise and lower stakes depending on how much value I think I am getting.The level stake bank will start at 100 units and the variable stake bank will start at 500 units. It will be following it with real cash but only to small stakes and I certainly wouldn't advise anybody to risk their own hard earned.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Munki Business Bet #1 Belgium Jupiler League 07/04/07 Bergen Mons (-0.75) vs Lierse SK Bank 1 (Level Stakes ) 1pt @ 1.96 (Canbet) Bank 2 (Variable Stakes) 18pts @ 1.96 (Canbet) Bet #2 Bulgaria A PFG CSKA Sofia (+0.25) vs Levski Sofia Bank 1 (Level Stakes) 1pt @ 1.79 (Pinnacle) Bank 2 (Variable Stakes) 19pts @ 1.79 (Pinnacle) Bet #3 Bulgaria A PFG Lokomotiv Plovdiv (+0.5) vs Lokomotiv Sofia Bank 1 (Level Stakes) 1pt @ 1.91 (Pinnacle) Bank 2 (Variable Stakes) 16Pts @1.91 (Pinnacle)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.