Easy $50 at Laddies

GaF

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies

What sort of delay have people experienced in completing their qualification and sunmitting the form and getting the money. Completed mine last Thursday and submitted form but no money appeared yet. Will give them till 2morrow before asking support. :hope
I'm in the same boat. Fired a mail off to Ladbrokes this afternoon. Will let you know as and when I hear anything.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies I completed my form yesterday, made up my losses (and a wee bit more) :nana last night. Got e-mail at 12.10 today withdrew $100 to Neteller (no problem) at 16.00 this afternoon. Thanks for bringing this to our attention GaF?:clap

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies I'm sure mine was credited to my account within 48 hours :unsure . I achieved the 100 points within about 5 hours of low stakes omaha hi/lo play losing about $14 in the process! :lol Sweet... is this going to be a monthly thing or is it just a one-off?

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies Contacted support yesterday evening and money now in my account. Thanks (once again) Gaf for pointing this one out! Hope they do it every month :hope , easiest $50 ever. $100 withdrew ok - mind you it did leave more than $50 in the account, so its not a real test of the rules.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies Just in case anybody is as stupid as me and tries this on the beginner tables... YOU DO NOT GET PLAYER POINTS FOR PLAYING THERE! Figured as much! Started palying on the 10/20c tables last night. Up at trhe moment and a few points in the bag... 86 to go!