Easy $50 at Laddies

GaF

Deposit $50 and play 100 raked hands for $50 bonus ..... looks a remarkably "soft" reload bonus :ok

The April Bankroll Booster Bonus Promotion Get $50 absolutely FREE! Follow the simple steps to get your $50 Bankroll Booster Bonus: Purchase at least $50 of poker chips in one lump sum. Make the qualifying chip purchase any time between 1st -30th April. Earn your 100 Player Points between the date of your deposit and the end of 30th April. You can check your Player Point balance by viewing your Player Points statement within the My Account screen, which is accessed from the Menu button that is located on the left of the menu bar across the top of the poker lobby. Player Points may be spent as normal, once acquired, on entry in to our Player Point Freerolls. Players will need to claim their $50 through the ‘Claim Form’ below and payment will be made to you within 48 hours. (Only one April Bankroll Booster bonus allowed per customer). Please make sure that you enter your USERNAME in the claim form and only CLAIM once you have met the CHIP PURCHASE and PLAYER POINT requirements.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies Had a look on laddies to see how you earn Player Points, seems to be you get 25 Points for every $ rake you contribute to pot in Fixed Limit Cash. 20 Points for every $ rake you contribute to pot in Pot/No Limit Cash. They also divide the rake between the players in the pot. So you basically need $5 rake in No Limit or $4 rake in Fixed Limit, not sure how many hands this is going to equate to, any ideas anyone? Will obviously depend what limits your going to play at.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies I've done it for the last couple of months. Didn't really count how many hands but playing at 10c/20c and 4 tabling it took about 2 hours playing tight poker. Has anybody had problems depositing? The last 2 months Ive had no problems but this month it says it cant accept my deposit. Earlier in the week I was getting an error with the software but thats been sorted. I'd like to know if it is just me.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies

I'm going to do this in a bit on the lowest tables - I'll let you know exactly how many hands it takes :ok
I earnt 43 Player Points in 2.9 table hours/136 hands (and $25.75 profit :nana :nana) on the 10c/20c tables ..... pro rata the 100 points will take 6.7 Table hours / 316 Hands.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies Well the problem is apparently my debit card. Some problem with the postcode not matching up. The problem was apparently flagged after my initial deposit. Now they wont let me deposit with it again. This is obviously for my own good but what I dont understand is if it isn't good enough now why the hell they let me deposit from it to start with and then never informed me of any problem until my further attempt. Seriously p*ssed with them now but I'm going to just deposit from my card to Neteller to Ladbrokes because Neteller dont seem to have a problem with my card or various other sites.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies I,ve decided to have a go at this one:hope . I was put off cash games by a bad experience the last time I had a go (far too loose play from me:$ ) However I've recently been having a dabble on Mansion and Paddy Power with some reasonable success. So, had my first session on Laddies tonight, sat down with $8 at a 10/20c game, left 62 mins later with a $5.80 profit and 15 points.This really wasn't difficult just sticking to top hands and I'd concur with GaF?'s estimate of about 7 hours play to get your easy bonus:ok

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies Well made my 100 hands in about 1 hour on a single fixed limit 0.5/1.0 table with a profit of $5 - have now claimed my $50 - thanks for pointing this one out GAF :clap :clap :clap, If you have a Laddies account then this is easy money for any PLr. Its available to everyone I think - once Gaf pointed it out I bothered to read the offer that came up on login.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies :$ just noticed I cleared this bonus this morning (some time after 00.27 according to a scribble in my diary) Was at a family BBQ yesterday afternoon and got home about 23.30 full of the joys of life(Rioja) I had 82.6 points after 227 mins, but haven't properly recorded my final session(apart from my loss of $14:spank ) so made a loss of $31:wall . I'll give it another go next month with more discipline and less Vino:ok I noticed also that the full bonus amount must be staked before it can be withdrawn.

Re: Easy $50 at Laddies What sort of delay have people experienced in completing their qualification and sunmitting the form and getting the money. Completed mine last Thursday and submitted form but no money appeared yet. Will give them till 2morrow before asking support. :hope