• 19:00 Paddy Easter Bunny Giveaway
    • 19:35 Laddies DOSH Leaderboard - 5 card Draw
    • 20:00 PKR Springfest Deep Stack NLHE
    • 20:00 SO Boss 50 Up Monthly Final
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites DailyDollar Freeroll
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:05 SkyPoker Open

Re: **Poker Friday 6th April** I've been watching your table for about an hour Gaz. GL. I have to say that the standard of play is a bit suspect considering it is in the money now. People playing some very suspect cards from all kinds of positions. Its not a case of them being short stacked either. One guy went from top five to out in about 3 hands.

Re: **Poker Friday 6th April**

The standard isn't great at all! Today's whole tournament has seemed a bit looser to me than the others too.
I think that includes my play today...although i did lose a big pot when my QQ lost to 88 :eyes

Very well played Gaz :clap Missed how you went out though.I saw some terrible calls on the final table,a lot down to luck in the end. 10% = $340...only kidding better than watching T.V.
I raised with K9, and got re-raised all in. The hand before the guy had done the same and doubled up with a hand, so I thought he was trying it on. I shouldn't have called, but I did. And he had Aces. :puke

I wish i could play tonight i really do, but im off to Copenhagen for some kind of do? GL all!
What time is the 'do', presumably tomorrow? Maybe we should have a PL private game in honour at the same time? Mind you, me and run are busy making a baby tomorrow afternoon so won't be around til evening.......... :eek :loon :D ;) :tongue2 :\ :unsure :dude :drums .......it'll have 4 legs, a tail and a long nose when it's born. :hope

haven' date='t seen so boss best of british all week r they finished?[/quote'] Can't quite get my head around what is going on at SO Boss at the moment!!! Will try and work it all out (and update the diary) over the weekend some time :ok

Can't quite get my head around what is going on at SO Boss at the moment!!! Will try and work it all out (and update the diary) over the weekend some time :ok
the scroll along the bottom of spods is advertising best of british but nothing showing in lobby so after playing 100 raked hands yesterday and no tourney played the paradise 50 pp and qualified on there for their weekly final

What time is the 'do', presumably tomorrow? Maybe we should have a PL private game in honour at the same time? Mind you, me and run are busy making a baby tomorrow afternoon so won't be around til evening.......... :eek :loon :D ;) :tongue2 :\ :unsure :dude :drums .......it'll have 4 legs, a tail and a long nose when it's born. :hope
And will that be a winner.:hope

Sneaked into the money on the 50up final in 10th for $50:clap Dave488 still in - 4th at moment (8 left) GL m8:hope
Thanks, but out in 7th unfortunately, although could so easily have been doubled up and be in 2nd place. Pick up a8s in small blind, raise to 9000 (half my stack), big blind puts me all in with his pocket 3's, so a race. I hit ace on the flop! :nana :nana He hits his 3 on the turn! :cry :cry Still had won a couple of 50/50's earlier, luck just ran out.