Floorball, 5 - 12/4

Storvreta - Warberg Warberg + 1.5 @ 1.80 (Ladbrokes) This is the 2nd leg of the semi final, totally 5 matches, Warberg won the 1st one at home 6-4. Storvreta played a very defnsive kind of play in the first leg, it did not work very well and they will probably attack a lot more today. This might work fine for Warberg aswell, they have several fast players who are lethal in counterattacks. Overall Warberg seems to be the team with the better form atm, Warberg are also up 3-0 vs Storvreta this season: 6-4 and 5-4 at home, 6-5 after o.t. away. All close matches, and I can't see why Storvreta have been made such huge favourites in this one, and I find this odds very tasty, I'm also going to try a small stake on Warberg straight win @ 3.15 (Nordicbet)

Re: Floorball, 5 - 12/4

Thursday 12 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Caperio Taby v Pixbo Wallenstam IBK (18:00 BST)3.106.251.66109%
Storvreta v Warberg (18:00 BST)1.836.002.90106%
Storvreta + 1.5 @ 1.75 (Ladbrokes) Storvreta won last match 6-5 and are up 2-1, so Warberg have to win this one. These two teams are very even as the results show, and all three semi finals could have gone either way. Warberg are up 3-2 this season, all close matches, but they have played somewhat better and are slightly more reliable imo. Warberg are a strong away team, 5-4-5, while Storvreta are 7-3-4 at home, so a Warberg win looks like a possible option at a good price. I choose +1.5 though, cause the stats surely back it and I expect this match to be as close as all the previous ones. 2007-04-09 SM-slutspel Semifinaler Warberg IC - Storvreta IBK 5-6 2007-04-05 SM-slutspel Semifinaler Storvreta IBK - Warberg IC (o.t.) 4-3 2007-04-02 SM-slutspel Semifinaler Warberg IC - Storvreta IBK 6-4 2007-01-21 Elitserien Storvreta IBK - Warberg IC sl e fl 5-6 2006-10-22 Elitserien Warberg IC - Storvreta IBK 5-4 Täby - Pixbo over 9.5 goals @ 1.85 (Ladbrokes) 4th leg of the semi final, Pixbo are up 2-1 after winning last match 10-9 after o.t. Täby's coach says that they will try to shape up their defence today, but at the same time they have to win, so I expect this one to be an open match also. Both teams are good up front, with great attacking and goalscoring, but both teams have also had big trouble in the defense, the results this semi are 4-2 in the first matche, then 8-7 and 10-9. Täby's homestats this season are 10-0-5 73-64, but when looking closer you find that they usually score and allows many goals vs good teams like Pixbo, the regular seasons matches ended with Pixbo winning 8-4 at home and away. Edit: late info, injuries in Pixbo. This may lower the value for over, but I still think 1.85 is worth a try. Täby + 1.5 @ 1.80 (Ladbrokes) The two latest matches have been decided after o.t., Pixbo won the first one, 4-2 at home. Today Pixbo have some important missings their, 3,4 and 5th best pointscorers are out. One of them is Quist, who scored three goals and assisted to three goals last match. I think this line would look good normally, but with these palyers missing for Pixbo, it looks very good, also Täby to win straight up might be worth a small stake as the price is very tempting, but I go for a bit of safety. 2007-04-09 SM-slutspel Semifinaler Pixbo Wallenstam IBK - Täby FC (o.t.) 10-9 2007-04-05 SM-slutspel Semifinaler Täby FC - Pixbo Wallenstam IBK (o.t.) 8-7 2007-04-01 SM-slutspel Semifinaler Pixbo Wallenstam IBK - Täby FC 4-2 2006-12-05 Elitserien Pixbo Wallenstam IBK - Täby FC 8-4 2006-10-06 Elitserien Täby FC - Pixbo Wallenstam IBK 4-8

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.