Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 6-8)

Friday 6 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Galatasaray v Erciyesspor (18:00 BST)1.315.0010.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 7 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Trabzonspor v Gençlerbirligi (12:00 BST)1.833.505.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHome Team First Goal TimeOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kayserispor v Fenerbahçe (17:00 BST)4.003.551.91106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHome Team First Goal TimeOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 8 April 2007
Ankaraspor v Bursaspor (13:00 BST)2.253.253.30106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Denizlispor v Sakaryaspor (13:00 BST)1.714.006.5099% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Gaziantep Bld v Antalyaspor (13:00 BST)2.103.203.85105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Konyaspor v Ankaragücü (13:00 BST)2.003.253.85107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Vestel Manisaspor v Sivasspor (13:00 BST)2.403.403.40101% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Besiktas v Caykur Rizespor (17:00 BST)1.354.8510.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 6-8) Some Early Ideas witout team news Galatasaray v Erciyesspor: 1.30 for Galatasaray seems not fair but considering teams mood after last week away win (they had a bad away performance before and it was probably last chance to stay in the race), I see a hard much but a Galatasaray win at the end...not checked the team news but I wouldnt put any coins for a surprise here...But seems not an easy match as the odds suggest.. Trabzonspor v Gençlerbirligi 1.83 3.50 5.00...This seems a match we can get some value... I fancy a handicapped bet on away team...Yep, Trabzon back from an 1-0 away victory against Kayseri Erciyes, but they were lucky to keep the score, Kayseri Erciyes' forwards wasted some chances they souldnt have...Gençlerbirliği no mugs and on their day they can be a real troublemakers, plus Trabzon has been a team having difficulties at home in matches which they have to find open spaces against well-defending teams, and if Gençlerbirliği finds an early goal or keeps it tight long time, ı can see a crowd protesting their team which will makes things more difficult..5 for away victory is also tempting Kayserispor v Fenerbahçe..Not sure what will happen, Home team must take some points to keep in the relegation race..I like their play and fighting spirit...Fenerbahçe was in Syria for a friendly match, and dont know how the public interest in Syria will affect the players...ı dont fancy a bet here...... Ankaraspor v Bursaspor...Odds are right...Seems a draw again for Ankaraspor, draw kings... Denizlispor v Sakaryaspor 1.70 is acceptable for Denizlispor..Guess ı will take it, not big cos, tough Sakaryaspor needs miracles to stay in the Super League this year, ı remember their playing and some surprising results a few years ago when the situation was the same...Denizli must win this kind of matches [which of couse does no mean they will), they managed to keep it 2-2 against one of their rivals in the relagation battle Rize last week. Gaziantep Bld v Antalyaspor..hard match, very difficult to beat Antalyaspor this year and I dont believe Gaziantep coach has enough capacity to manage it...draw probably or away win..But ..no...ı dont fancy anything here.. Konyaspor v Ankaragücü...Draw or home win...Chose one of them..see:unsure ms... Vestel Manisaspor v Sivasspor....No bet...but remember Vestel with a new coach, Giray Bulak, this is the first home match with the new manager.... Besiktas v Caykur Rizespor...Wouldnt dare to go against Beşiktaş at home...A must keep in mind note: Rizespor coach Çalımbay was a legendary ex-captain for beşiktaş, and he was the coach of Beşiktaş before Tigana.. Denizli and Gençlerbirliği (-05) seems good selections this week for me... GL :ok

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 6-8) yes galatasaray have a bad story with kayseri erciyes this year i know. but let me tell that in the lague matches are so different between of them.umit karan; striker on of the galatasaray; explained in midweek that they have to win last 8 mtches in a row.i believe they will win tonite too.but last performance of us is oblige me to pick on Under 2,5 here.kayseri doing well defence lately especially after the winter break.they are building a Berlin wall especially while playing with big teams.:rollin they should do it very well tonite too and i believe they do.because their coach is that old captain of galatasaray and he was the best defencer while he was playing there.he will do it again tonite imo.also if u take a look this season galata vs erciyes matches; u will see there is a big goalless potencial. imo worth a try bet for tonite it is @2.00 in gamebookers now. 4/10 for me :ok

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 6-8) Hi to all and good luck for the weekend ! We have to make it up this weekend after last week's bad predictions....:drums Galatasaray v K.Erciyesspor The game will be withouth fans and Erciyes has a high motivation after the loss against Trabzonspor which was not expected. I beleive that team will fight twice the hard they would fight. Erciyes needs any point/s since this week Denzili will face Sakarya and Rize will be awayfrom home against Beşiktaş. When we consider the possible win of Denizli and possible points loss of Rize, any point/s that Erciyes will take this weekend will mean a lot. Under these circumtances trhe bet for me where I feel secure is : K.Erciyes +1.5 AH @1.89 - 10BET

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 6-8) Seems a good week to put some money on Turkish League this weekend which I generelly prefer avoiding...:) Well, here are my selections Tip Detail Sport Football (Turkey) Event Denizlispor - Sakaryaspor Selection Denizlispor Strength 10/10 Date 08/04/2007 Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 1.67 (Back) Reasoning Odds are not tasty cos Sakaryaspor can give hard times to home team on their day, they are hopeless in the relegation zone (need to win 6 of 8 matches at least to stay in the Superleugue which is nearly impossible) as the players stated....But ı remember their shocking results few years ago in nearly same situation...They have young passionate players and Martinez, a very talented keeper, one of the best in the league ı think, in his day can give hard times to home team...But sooner or later they will fall here it seems because they wasted the last chance last week and motivation and morale is on Denizli's side...Denizli needs points badly and they know how to get it as proven before....They managed to get a draw last week against Rizespor, one of their rivals in the relegation zone [PS. Rize lost the match yestarday] witout Yusuf, and Yusuf will be on the starting eleven here....Tough I dont rate Denizlispor as a strong team, and playing better than Sakarya, I think they will get what they want at the end as they did before in that kind of matches. Second pick is from Lig A: Tip Detail Sport Football (Turkey) Event Genclerbirligi Oftas v Karsiyaka Selection Karsiyaka (+1) Strength 5/10 Date 08/04/2007 Bookmaker/Price SportingBet @ 1.95 (Back) Reasoning What are the players motivation after the coach leaves...Well normally they play better and do not lose to prove themselves to the new one..can be a common answer..But I dont think here....Oftaş pointed a new manager after Metin Diyadin's departure this week...Strange that the team is second in the league and seems that coach leaving is not approved by the players and caused a deep sorrow in the team...Oftaş's last performance is not promising, and they lost 2-1 to weak Uşakspor, fighting not to relegate, last week and ı dont think a new coach, from lower divisions can give the enough impact to team....Oftaş home performance is still best in the leaugue and karşyaka'S away performance is so promising [14 points, 11. the in the league] but they have hopes for play-offs, sure they will show better performance as the match is live on TV... worth trying :)

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 6-8)

What do you think about Westel manisa vs Siva...?
as ı said before this is a classical no bet game for me...Vestel with a new coach, Giray Bulak, having the first home match with the new manager.... They haven't won for ages and Sivasspor doesn't seem to a good opponent to end this winless streak...Sivasspor are second in the away performance, collected 19 points away...Giray Bulak should stop Sivas effective contra-attack forward, Balili to win the match...He can be a nightmare for Vestel's defence...Vestel didn't play well against Antalya last week even tough it was the first match of their new manager....I don't think Giray Bulak will want to attack all guns blazing against Sivasspor, but they would definetely want to win till the end which means open spaces for Sivas forwards... I would consider over if I bet...Odds below 2.00 have no value but Centrebet gives 2.00 and Betway's 2.20 seems tasty GL

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 6-8) imo manisa will win because:manisa has a great squad but not has a great team.there are a lot of talented players in this squad.both turkish players and international players are valuable(zelenka,reinaldo,holosko,kalabane, vs)but couldn't show their qualities so far. there is a big pressure over the team so they must win to stay in super lig.on the other hand sivas's position is very relax.all of the information shows me that manisa will win