Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7)

Saturday 7 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Koper Sport v NK Primorje (15:30 BST)2.303.052.90111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
NK Maribor Piv Lasko v Nafta Lendava (16:00 BST)1.653.355.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
CMC Publikum Celje v NK Drava Ptuj (18:00 BST)2.303.102.85111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
FK Gorica v Bela Krajina (18:00 BST)1.603.405.50111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
NK Domzale v NK Factor (19:00 BST)1.273.304.50132% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) Saturday 16:30 Anet Koper - Primorje 2.30 3.05 2.90 U/O 1.75 - 2.00 17:00 Maribor - Nafta 1.65 3.35 5.00 U/O 2.00 - 1.75 19:00 CMC Publikum - Drava 2.30 3.10 2.85 U/O 2.05 - 1.70 Hit Gorica - Bela Krajina 1.60 3.40 5.50 U/O 2.00 - 1.75 20:00 Domzale - Factor Interblock 1.30 4.50 9.00 U/O 1.95 - 1.80 Expekt

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) Spring tables after round 5 Domzale __5__2-3-0__9-2__9 Gorica ___5__3-0-2__9-11__9 B Krajina _5__2-2-1__11-6__8 Koper ____5__2-2-1__7-6__8 Celje ____5__2-1-2__8-8__7 Nafta ____5__2-1-2__6-6__7 Drava ____5__2-0-3__8-10_6 Primorje _5__1-2-2__7-8__5 Maribor __5__1-2-2__6-10_5 Interblock _5_1-1-3__7-9__4 Overall 1 Domzale _____25 __15 10 0 __47:18 __55 2 Gorica _______25 __11 7 7 __40:37 __40 3 Maribor ______25 __9 10 6 __40:34 __37 4 Primorje _____25 ___10 7 8 __35:30 _37 5 Drava _______25 ___9 7 9 __39:39 __34 6 Nafta ________25 ___9 7 9 __33:36 __34 7 Koper _______25 __4 15 6 __31:33 __27 8 Celje ________25 __6 8 11 __35:41 __26 9 BKrajina _____25 _4 10 11 __32:42 __22 10 Interblock ___25 __3 9 13 __27:49 __18

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) Suspensions Maribor Rene Mihelic (yellow - 10.) Domzale Ivan Knezovic (yellow - 9.) Ermin Rakovic (yellow - 7.) Drava Miljenko Bosnjak (yellow - 4.) Doris Kelenc (yellow - 4.) Andrej Prejac (red) MIK CM Celje Dominik Bersnjak (yellow - 9.) Simon Seslar (yellow - 7.) Nafta Mihael Bukovec (yellow - 9.) Interblock Blaz Brezovacki (yellow - 7.) Marinko Galic (red) Suad Grabus (yellow - 4.) Bela krajina Kristjan Penica (yellow - 9.)

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) Game: CMC Publikum Celje v NK Drava Ptuj Pick: CMC Publikum Celje

Odds/bookie: 2.30 @ Expekt

Reasoning:Well the Publikum team again performed well when playing away from their stadium and beat Inerblock with a last gasp goals from defender BiÅ¡čan. Today theyre facing Drava, which got trashed in their home game with 1-6 against lowly Bela Krajina. I aim for a home win today because of few reasons. Firstly players will be really motivated to grab all three points before their home audience who was feeling »raped« in their last game which Publikum lost to Nafta 0-1 and heck they really need to win some time soon at home. Also coach Pinni finally realized that the game on the middle of the pitch is really evolving too slow and will probably change the midfield lineup – maybe absence of former international SeÅ¡lar is good as he is fond to keep the ball in his feet for far to long – Brezič could be his replacement, faster and more offensive oriented player. Also De Souza, former Domzale defender and IMO one of the best in the league is finally finding his form after long term inury. Attack should consist of Rusič and Brulc, probably also Čadikovski should get some time (John Carew type of player, with even less technical skills). So all in all this one is considering the good odds worth trying with small/medium odds. Strenght:5/10

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) BK is higher at the beginning than anyone would have imagined. They already equalized the number of wins from before the winter break! It's a fact they are in the best playing form amongst all the teams and now they managed to confirm it with a great scoring action as well. Gorica in this game are favourites, but odds at 1.60 are simply not high enough when considering all the facts in this league, to take them, not after BK managed two impressive AWs in Lendava (Nafta) and the last in Ptuj (Drava). The odds on Maribor HW @1.65 are imo low as well. Maybe the possibility of their success here is a bit higher, after only gaining 1 point in their recent 2 games, but then again they're going to play Nafta and their coach already proved it they can win in Maribor and he'll be highly motivated again! So I'd keep my stakes low on this one as well. Maybe the O/U choice is better here. Concerning the Celje - Drava game I will most probably go for the OVER version as this game is one of the Styrian derbies and spirits will be high again even more so, after Drava lost 3 in a row and will be surely playing for the 3 points... and checking Celje at home this Spring all is possible. Koper-Primorje is another derby game, one of the Seaside derbies (Koper- Gorica was one too) and it's really hard to predict the winner there. I'd say Koper has a slight advantage as the home team, that couldn't convert their great chances vs Gorica, but then Primorje on the other hand is getting better and showing good games (point in Domzale and 3-1 vs Maribor where Maribor couldn't even start chasing them in the 2nd half...) Touching the Domzale-Interblock game I see absolutely no value in taking Domzale @1.25-1.30. They played 3 draws in a row and will play without their best scorer Rakovic and most probably Cimerotic and their third attacker Ljubijankic still carries an injury and is still out of form. Therefore I'd even say there's a nice value in Interblock+1, considering it's (almost) a capitol derby.

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) Game: NK Domzale v Interblock

Pick: Interblock x2 Odds/bookie: 3.05 @ Expekt Reasoning:Well few reasons about this bet. Domzale almost a champion and their last results show just that, with their quality thy achieved only three draws in as many games. They re facing fancy named Interblock, who changed everything what was there to be changed from the old club, begginig with new logo and name. The club had a pretty hefty financial injection for transfers, but the team cant perform. After changing the coach things look pretty the same. But they will fight, im sore of that, they desperately need the points to stay in 1st league. So motivation surely on their side. Also Domzale without their best player and Slovenie international (played against Holland week ago) Rakovic, who is resting because of cards, also Ljubijankic – not the best goalscorer is out with injury and that will leave coach Slavisa Stojanovic with fresh out of injury option, Sebastjan Cimerotic (former Lecce player). The guy has dribbling skills, theres no doubt of that, but he cant last whole game, no way and that could cause problems to home team in creating chances and scoring goals. IMO Interblock can pull an upset here and get a draw, considering the odds this one is worth a small bet Strenght: 3/10

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) Celje - Drava X2 @1.50 6/10 Expekt Drava's odds getting better value as the game is closing... Celje will miss two key players with Seslar & Bersnjak already and now their great attacker Rusic, who returned after an injury will miss the game again as he renewed his injury. Amel Mujcinovic is ill too and most probably absent as well. Drava after the humiliating 1-6 loss Wednesday will therefore have the chance to gain back some face and take at least a point. It's time we hear from guys like Kronaveter, Tisnikar, Zilic & co who scored at least once this Spring for Drava. Celje losing at home the recent two games (Koper 2-3, Nafta 0-1) is imo no coincidence as they showed problems when they were the ones to attack. It was easier to defend at the away games and score from counters than play the favourite role and be successfull. Now without the missings they'll even have it harder and I won't be surprised if the lose the third in a row.

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) Maribor - Nafta Maribor started the Spring surprisingly bad. Their recent game in Ajdovscina (Primorje) showed their present bad mood and form. They were bad and coudn't even try chasing Primorje after being 1-3 down. Coach Pusnik has to defend himself and his players and he also reached after the fact he couldn't bring any new players during the winter break, due to lack of money, mainly because it all goes for the new stadium. Now he has to play with players that belong more to the U21 team than to a serious team, that used to play CL even. With Vuksanovic, Lungu, Cipot and now Mihelic out the team will again miss some experienced players. I'm sure Maribor will start and play agressive infront of their fans, but Nafta on the other hand with it's coach Gjurovski knows how to play Maribor away. They won their last mutual game already under Gjurovski and I believe there's just a small chance to lose this game as well. Gjurovski will know how to set his team against the hot home side and they'll have the counters ready as well. So if i had to choose between the 1.65 for the HW or 2.00 for the X2 version my choice would be the latter for sure. Low stakes however as the game can be very tricky and change from one to the other side.

Re: Slovenia Prva Liga (Apr 7) Koper - Primorje DRAW @3.05 Expekt A perfect time for Koper to strike again, namely yet another Draw. They are 4-15-6 and they were very close to another draw on Wednesday vs Gorica, but then their keeper decided to "put one" in his own net. Koper was the better team there with great chances in the 1st part and attacking the second one, but they weren't lucky enough. They started the Spring with as many wins as they managed in the entire fall, namely 2. I'm sure they'll be the ones to make pace tomorrow, but... Primorje showed their form is rising and they even managed to take a point in Domzale and their Wednesday's 3-1 vs Maribor proved they're back. The most important thing is, it's not only about the results but also the game is back. So what we have are two teams in good form (for this part of the season) and with a good chance to repeat their last 2 mutual games and results (both ending 0-0). As it's another Seaside derby I'm sure non of the teams won't let loose and a "peacefull" draw would suit both rivals. Low stakes for me. 3/10