Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7)

Thursday 5 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
UT Arad v Poli Unirea Iasi (14:00 BST)2.003.453.85105% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetOver/Under
Pandurii v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (15:00 BST)1.863.604.80103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
National Bucuresti v FC Farul Constanta (19:00 BST)2.753.452.92100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Friday 6 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Jiul Petrosani v Unirea Urziceni (12:45 BST)2.923.202.30109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
FC Vaslui v Gloria Bistrita (15:00 BST)2.263.203.10108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Universitat Craiova v CFR Cluj-Napoca (15:00 BST)3.103.102.20110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Poli AEK Timisoara v Otelul Galati (19:00 BST)1.803.404.20109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time Result
Saturday 7 April 2007
Arges Pitesti v Rapid Bukarest (15:00 BST)4.503.251.90106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Steaua Bucharest v Dinamo Bucharest (17:00 BST)2.263.203.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time Result

Re: Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7) odds are raising for UTA and it look like many people is trusting Poli to remain unbeaten here..... me,i think that Iasi is not so good as the present standings sugest and UTA may win today."must-win" situation for Arad today and also they didnt won this year any game. dont see Farul losing tonight.National took a point last round at Piatra Neamt but i can say that they improoved and still in my opinion they are the poorest team in the league.bad moral,lack of motivation as they are allready relegated and at home they lost twice this year. Farul didnt lost this year and for me they'll remain undefeted tonight too.... they enjoy very much this kind of games-when they have to defend and let the other team to attack-and allready prooved that they are doing well in this kind of games wining in the last minutes at Urziceni and drawing at Piatra Neamt! Farul will be happy with one point but they might go for all 3 taking the chances on conter.... Farul(0) medium bet! GL

Re: Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7) UTA - Politehnica Iasi Important game for the hosts as they can not afford to loose this one. I watched both teams playing and i can say that UTA was very unlucky and Iasi very lucky. They are going in away games to reach the 0-0 score and they are not playing bad but far from good and only the thing that their opponents missed a lot of chances made Iasi win 4 games away. On the other hand UTA is playing good at home they have a strong team that can beat any opponent on their day . Dinamo was lucky to earn a point in Arad. Coach Lacatus stated that UTA will go only for the win here! No big missings from any side. I think UTA's willing to win this one in order to stay in first division will be better than Iasi slow tempo game . Plus Iasi's coach Popa (who is from Arad) stated that will feel sorry if Iasi will win icon_smile.gif). Unbelievable! Pick UTA AH -0.25 @ 1.78 bet365 4/10 GL

Re: Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7) I'll have 3 low-medium bets on 3 home wins today. National begun to play better and the result: they took one point at ceahlaul, a game they should have won, but the ref gave a penalty for ceahlaul, a very dubious decision for me. Ceahlaul is the worst team in this division IMO and i dont see them getting anything today. UTA played some decent football lately, and although they didnt win this year, they had some good games lately, 1-1 vs Dinamo at home and the last game, 0-1 vs Bistrita where they kept Gloria on their toes for most of the game. Iasi played poor last round vs Craiova and Craiova managed to score against them with one man down, Iasi eqaulised from a 89th minute penalty kick. All the games HW for me, 3/10 each one. GL :hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7) Pandurii - Ceahlaul Pandurii with emotions only for the cup and Ceahlaul with nothing to loose as they are the main candidate to relegate. I expect an open game with plenty of chances and with many goals! Ceahlaul will go for the win here as they need 3 points not just 1! Pick over 2 @ 1.95 5/10 bet365 and over 3 @4.40 3/10 bet365 GL

Re: Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7) Universitatea Craiova - CFR Ecomax Cluj pick CFR 2.25@bet365 4/10 CFR is playing good lately,they have the best form in Romania:7 wins, 2 draws, just 1 defeat.They are a team who plys well in away games getting many points from away games. Craiova have won just 1 game in last 10 games, but they have 6 draws. It is an unpredictible game and everything is posible,but CFR wants to play in CL next year and they should get some points from Craiova. The coach of CFR said that they want the points,although they have some suspendated players: Anca and Frunza. Minteuan is injured. CFR has no presure,said the president of CFR,Muresan.CFR is not stresated by the second place they have much obligations. Craiova is a young team,very unpredictible,having a good coach but i dont think they coud win against one of the best team in Romania. For me, CFR to win ! GL!

Re: Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7) CFR is becoming an italian team more and more. With this italian attitude it was a miracle that they won at FC National. Craiova showed good defence in latest games and i know that won't be easy for CFR to beat Craiova. I expect a great crown for this game as Craiova has many fans. Anca and Frunza are out for CFR, also M Jose is out. And for Craiova only Rose is out but Costea is far way better than him. I expeect a very hard game for CFR and TBH i expect them to loose. Pick: Craiova +0.25 @ 1.90 bet365 3.5/10

Re: Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7) Craiova - CFR Cluj This is the first game that Craiova plays on home ground this year. We had our ground suspended for 2 rounds and we played in Bucharest our home games because we have a big support over there. Craiova hasnt won from november, 1-0 vs Farul at home and things are getting a bit complicated in the lower part of the table. We stand 5 points from the relegation line and we have to start and win some games if we want to stay above the line. The team didnt play bad, infact i can say that since coach Stoica arrived, we played better and better every round, but we lost 8 points because we allowed some late goals: 3-3 vs Vaslui - 2 goals by Vaslui in the last 2 minutes; 3-3 vs Iasi, iasi equalised in 89th minute; 1-1 vs Iasi, iasi equalised from a penalty kick in 90th minute, 2-2 vs Pandurii, pandurii equalised in 90th minute. Playing again at home, before the Easter, the fans are expected to fill the stadium so the team will have a big support tonight. We have left defender Rose suspended because of a red card last round at Iasi, so we will line almost the best 11 we have. Now what can i say about CFR ... they made some huge investments in plyers, but almost 90% of the new signings are portuguese players, most of them came from low rated teams in Portugal and only Cadu is a big name, he played couple years for Boavista. The squad plays italian style football, having an italian coach, and they didnt impress me much with their game and despite the latest results, the game suffer and they are on 2nd place because they met some very poor formations lately: National, Jiul, Pandurii, Ceahlaul, Farul, POLI Iasi. The tough games vs Dinamo, Steaua and Rapid are yet to come and only then one can tell the real value of this hybrid team. Also they have some squad problems for today's game: strikers Anca and Frunza, first one injured, 2nd suspended for red card, Manuel Jose, Minteauan also injured, and best played Semedo is doubtfull. I expect Craiova at least to draw this game, and no way do i see CFR Cluj wining this one. My confidence is medium high on Craiova, but i will take them on asian handicap to protect in case of a draw. Bet Craiova (0) odds 2.23 @ 10bet 6/10

Re: Romania Liga I (Apr 5-7) POLI Timisoara - Otelul This is a very interesting game as both teams want to play in UEFA Cup next season. As in every preseason, POLI invested alot in players, but the results didnt come. They alternated the good results with embarasing ones, making both fans and owners very angry at the team and technical staff. Poli changed the coach 3 times this season and this can only affect the team's performance. Otelul is in 6th place and since coach Grigoras arrived, the team plays some modern football, only that they seem to allow alot of goals lately as the defensive line is not very good. I don't see a clear winner in this game and i will have my money on over 2 goals as POLI likes to score at home, Otelul is not a team that denfends the whole game and they allow at least 1 per game lately. Bet over 2.25 goals odds 2.10 @ pinnacle 3/10