Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 7)

Saturday 7 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Zagreb v Cibalia (15:00 BST)1.503.656.25111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Hajduk Split v Pula Staro Cesko (15:00 BST)1.255.1011.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
HNK Sibenik v Kamen (15:00 BST)1.503.656.25111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Slaven Koprivnica v Medimurje (15:00 BST)1.753.405.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
NK Dinamo Zagreb v Osijek (16:00 BST)1.153.805.70131% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble Chance
Rijeka v Varteks (19:15 BST)1.603.505.20111% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 7) dinamo-osijek 1,2 this one is banker,there is huge fight in osijek,trener dismised a lot of players and willp robably play with some new( amaters) no need to explain dinamo...should be more than easy win zagreb-cibalia 1,4 also should be an easy one,zagreb is better and better,with their coac ciro blazevic they secured 3 place,but i think that he can reach 2 place,they play very attacking and nice football,cibalia with one word-suckers slaven belupo-medimurje 1,8 medimurje is avarage team for croatian league,that means that they suck too...i tought that they are going to sec league but somehow played good at home and manage to stay slaven beaten rijeka in CUP and showed great team spirit and knowledge,they have some great individuals in team and will probably win this cause moral is high there and also have quality to do that gl

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 7)

Sport Football (Minor Leagues)
Event NK Zagreb vs. HNK Cibalia Vinkovci
Selection NK Zagreb
Strength 10/10
Date 07/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.50 (Back)
Reasoning Game: NK Zagreb vs. HNK Cibalia Vinkovci Pick: NK Zagreb Odds/bookie: 1.50 @ Expekt Reasoning: Well despite the odds being pretty bad i cant resist and leave this pick untouched. Two team in different form, Zagreb chasing the club record of 7 straight wins (they had won 6 straight matches two times now) and Cibalia needing the points for survival. The tricky part is that Zagreb will miss two key defenders and aslo an regular attacker in this match as Mandžukić, Čutura and Nadarević are out..but also Cibalia has some roster problems and will be traveling without Tadić, Andričević and Maroslavac - both three 1st team players. All in all quality gap seems to big not to play this bet, anyway Zagreb with WC2002 bronze coach Ciro Blazevic who is known for his great motivational skills (also for his famous funny quotes) and considering the odds along with Cibalias away record - very fair Strenght: 6/10

HNK Rijeka - Varteks Varazdin 1 1,60 Expekt 5/10 Varteks out Ipsa Kristijan, Melnjak Nikola, Vukman Neven, Simic, Mohorovic and Basic.
yup mate,but dont forget in what form is rijeka,there is no value in that pick ,too risky one that one is no bet,but if u have my recomandation is dnb varteks

EventRijeka - Varteks
Selectionover 2.5
Strength10/10
Date07/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningPicking this on stats, tradition and fact that Varteks will have a lots of missings today. In Croatia, in which most of the teams rely on defend Varteks is one bright spot with playing good offensive football. But, latley, because of hard schedule they aren't doing good. They lost last five games, playing twice against 1st Dinamo, against 2nd Hajduk, 4th Sibenik and 9th (but good) Osijek. They managed to score three times in two games against Dinamo, and that is already an argument for their attacking abilities. In that last five games, three finished over, but overall away they have 9 overs and 3 unders. Today they will miss suspended Ipsa, Meljnak and Vukman and injured Simic, Mohorovic, Basic and Ivankovic, while Liber is questionable. Most of this players are from first team and/or used in squad roatitions. Rijeka also isn't doing good, they got eliminated in Cup, took only one point in last two games and before that they changed coach (who recieved two red cards in last three games!). Today they have idle opportunity to make their impression better. At home they have 8 overs and 3 unders. Tradition is heavily in "over" favor, both games this season finished over, and six of last seven mutual meetings ended over 2 goals. Good value if you ask me.

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 7) Å ibenik(-1,25) - Kamen Match starts at 16:00 CET. Å ibenik continues to create many chances each game. Last game with Cibalia it was really amazing how they did not score more goals. Esspecially at home coach Pudar makes offensive fomation of his team and 20 shots on goal is at least what I expect from hosts today. On the other hand guests from Velika will probably be relegated if some miracle doesn't happend. Guests also prefer rather offensive than defensive way of play but they do not play it the way Å ibenik does. Also as now they are 3 points behind Cibalia they will need more than one point from each game and from that point of wiev they will have to play even more offensive. But, as always there is a catch. Kamen will face Å ibenik without Mujčin, MiÅ¡ura, Å imek, Brkić, Radetić, Sivonjić and Poleti. Hosts will miss Guć, Bulat and Roglić . It is obvious that guests have much more problems with team which wil efect their play. Concerning all facts I can see Å ibenik as a clear favourite in this game. They play at home, in better form and without many missed players. On the other hand guests are with low morale and with many important absent players. Only problem of this pick may be motivation because guests are desperate to grabe some points but I belive in Å ibenik's coach Pudar and the way he motivates his players. Standards stake on home win ah -1,25 and over. 3-1 is a result I expect GL Pick: >2.75, Odds: 1.94, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick: H, Odds: 1.93, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 7) Dinamo - Osijek(+1,75) Match starts at 17:00 CET. Well I do not think it will be so easy as bookies expect. Dinamo is coming after hard mid week cup game agains Hajduk. In that game Dinamo di not showed much of a game, esspecially in first half and if you ask me I can see Dinamo in a slight downtrend at the moment. Of course they have still enaugh quality to beat anyone in the league but performances are not great one and Dinamo is always having quite problems. On the other hand Osijek is coming from another defeat but after good performance against Hajduk. I know Dinamo is better team and plays at home but I find motivation on guests side also as everyone is playing against Dinamo (and Hajduk) with more than 100%. It is always good chance for promotion of players as many scouts are coming to see young players. I beleive Dinamo is favourite here but not as much as bookies expect. Osijek is young team but with expirienced trainer and Dinamo will, I believe, be quite tired after cup game. This hcap is too temptating not to try with smaller stake on guests. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.05, Stake: 3, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 7) Rijeka - Varteks(+1) Match starts at 20:15. Again to temptating to miss although Rijeka is a host and Varteks has numerous absent players. Rijeka is coming from a mid week cup defeat against Slaven where they showed once again that it was not about coach this season, but more about players and probably team spirit. In fact only one Rijeka's good performance that I can remember was the one against Dinamo in Zagreb where they have lost 1-0. Varteks, on the other hand, had great first part of the season where they were playing really nice and than happend what always happens in Croatia league: Dinamo (somethimes it is Hajduk) bought two of their best players and all went wrong. Varteks became totally different team and they were forced to play with too many unexpirienced players. Even coach Dalić wanted to resign but club management did not aloud it. Good for them cause Dalić is, in my opinion, good coach and in the future it can only make benefit for the Varteks. In fact it is already happening. Varteks is recently, despite all the problems in the team, showing nice performances and only lack of luck stopped them to collect more points and maybe 1-2 victories. This is a clash that brings almost nothing to noone. In that kind of a clash I would always support younger team that wants more to proove himself. Rijeka is exauhsted from a semi-final cup game where they lost and it is not easy to recover in 3 days. Varteks, despite injured and sidelined players, plays well and I believe today it can be equal opponent to hosts or even make little surprise and finnally achieve well deserved victory. This kind of a handicap is something that I really did not expected and I find -1/2 hcap on Rijeka as more appropriate. Even if Rijeka wins, which I doubt, I beleive it will not be with more than 1 goal difference . 1-2 is a result I expect Smaller stake on guests in hcap +1 and one unit on a surprise. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.03, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick: A, Odds: 5.49, Stake: 2, Bookmaker: 10bet