Thusday ~ Lay Of The Day

230 Ludlow : Investment Wings A very frustrating horse, fair to say not one the Pipe's leading lights, even the magician couldnt get him home when dropped to a seller last time. 15 runs now without looking like winning and despite this being a weaker race than last time i just have an idea something will come and do him over the last, quite like Wotchalike's chance anyway and Reg Hollinshead's horse has a shout too so i'll lay Investment Wings at what will be a poor value price as usual with the Pipe horses.

Re: Thusday ~ Lay Of The Day Billy I have to agree - the only horse that meets my criteria today.:hope 2.30 Ludlow - Investment Wings (f/cast 3.5). I also feel Wotchalike and Zando are real challengers for this one - its by no means clear cut. Heathyards Joy also features strongly having raced over both course and distance and suited I feel to this one - far too many other options here and good reason to oppose the favourite. Not particularly happy with the price was hoping a litte stronger but perhaps closer to the off things will change.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.