Curling - Mens World Championship

Sorry guys, I don't have much time these days. So, I'll keep my reasonings a bit shorter than usual. Australia - France France to win (1.85 @ Centrebet) France was playing very poor at the start of the tournament. They have lost twice and won once in first 3 matches. The only win was against the weakest side here, Korea. However, they have improved a lot since. In last 4 matches, they have lost only to impeccable Canada. France has 4-3 in this tournament. In the last draw, Australia lost to weak Korea. Although, Australians did play some good matches, this lossmarks them as underdogs versus France. Australia is 3-4 in the tornament.

Re: Curling - Mens World Championship USA - Germany Germany to lead after 5 ends (2.20 @ Centrebet) Germany is on the run. They have reached the 2nd position with 5-2 ratio. In the 7 matches played, they were in the lead after the 5th in 4 of them. In 2 matches they had a draw after the 5th and once they were behind. USA is 4-3, but only thanking yesterday's good performance against Scotland (2-5 ratio) and Finland (3-4). Otherwise, they didn't show much in the tournament. In 7 matches played, they were in the lead after the 5th in 4 of them. And they were behind in 2 matches. USA's and Germany's statistics after the 5th end are similar, but Germany has been better form team in this tournament.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.