Rugby League: Super League XII - Round 8

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby League: Super League XII - Round 8 Two games in 4 days this weekend Friday and Monday :nana Early thoughts Tempted by Catalans, you can get -2 at a few bookies. Might be close tho. Saw on the BBC they picked up a couple of injuries to Sebastien Raguin and Greg Mounis on weekend but don't really know much about the catalans squad. Any ideas how important they are to them? Wakefield +4 looks the bet of the round for me. BBC have that Rooney might be back after orignially thought to be out for 6 weeks. That is great news for them. I will take the +4 and a few quid on the straight win. Maybe a few more quid closer to the match. Even without him i think they still have enough to beat Huddersfield Live game on sky will be Wigan vs Saints, big match should be some big hits! I will be watching so gotta have a bit of money on it. Wasn't to confident either way, but have just seen -4 @ 1.8 on blue square while all other bookies have -8 so have snapped at that. Don't think they will keep that for long. If Saints turn it on they could hammer Wigan Will have a few quid on the Wakefield/Saints handicap double too

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.