Russian cup 4/4

SportFootball (Minor Leagues)
EventZenit SP v Spartak Moscow
SelectionSpartak Moscow +0.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.89 (Back)
ReasoningBasing the pick on very bad recent Zenits performances. Team started the season as one of the big dogs (favs) in Russian league, but after three rounds played they managed only to win vs. currently lowest placed Rostov - away win with 3-2. Advocaats teams seems to miss their former striker Kerzhakov a lot - his replacement Pogrebnyak has a lot to prove. Spartak on the other hand, has started the season on a high note, with wins over CSKA and todays opponent Zenit - both achieved away. The last game they played was 4 days ago, and after Spartak took an early lead, and won the first half with 3-0, there was no way back for Zenits team, which managed only concilation goal in the last minutes of the game. Its always tricky to bet on the metch where teams meet in b2b games, but seems that Zenits form is currently so bad, that the offered odds are for taking. I am little worried about Advocaats words "We will come back stronger than ever.", but since the start of the season, his team is weak and managed to beat bad Saturn once in three games (other two results were draws) and with the high flying start of Spartak - and the fact they easily controled the last h2h - with man down the whole 2nd half, im willing to back them today.

Re: Russian cup 4/4 FC Moskva-Krila Sovetov 1 1.9 7/10 BARRIENTOS: VICTORY IS THE MAIN TASK Moskva midfielder Barrientos hopes his team will beat Krylya Sovetov in the first leg of Russian Cup quarterfinals. FC Moskva played Krylya Sovetov Samara the previous weekend and gained only one point as the score was tied 0-0. Moskva midfielder, Pablo Cesar Barrientos hopes their quarterfinals clash with Krylya Sovetov will be more successful for his team. "Last Saturday I played in Samara but didn’t manage to score," said Barrientos to Sport Express. "The pitch was in awful condition and this prevented us from showing good performance." "This season I scored three goals in the Russian cup." "I had t miss some period of pre-season preparations and was eager to prove my worth." "Now I hope to score at least five or six goals in the Premier Liga." "Krylya Sovetov fail to score us a goal since 2005 but it doesn’t mean that we should relax." "In football not everything is determined by statistics so today we must score at all costs." "However it would be very difficult as Krylya Sovetov show high level of playing defensive football this season." "Unfortunately in Argentina there is not such competition like Russian cup." "We have various international competitions instead." "I would like to play in Argentinean national team and I hope that my compatriot Hector Bracamonte will help me to do it." "For Moskva there is no other objective besides winning Russian cup." "We want to show good football and nobody will have any doubts that we deserve success." I'll follow this for today and Chelsea to score 2+ in singles:hope fc Moskva=:cow but Chelsea don't look good at HT....