** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

croatian cup 04,04

hajduk-dinamo here we are finnaly, as i predict last game was easy and finished ONLY 1:0 for dinamo,result could be much bigger if goalkeaiper from hajduk didnt have so briliant day. this game will be tough imo,BUT again BUT i can not give any advantage to home team. they are in progress of building team,on the other side dinamos team is already builted. if u are watching results of those teams on Poljud during the years u can se hadjuks domination BUT today they are not so good as before and dinamo is about 2 class above them there is only one thing that could help hajduk,attendens will be high(stadium full probably) atmosphere on poljud is magnificant and cant describe it by words,just have to feel it will probably go on that game i was on stadium last game against dinamoo too and have to say dinamo was much better but finished 2:2( that was in league) dinamo is without captain mamic who is retired i think but dinamo have a good players to replace him have to conclude that draw would be tha most fair here BUT if result is draw hajduk is over( finished),that means that they have to win imo that is the worst u have to do when playing against dinamo they will not go attacking style for sure in the begging and first half will be draw imo in second half if te result is 0:0 hajduk will attack and that will give a lot of space to dasilva and vugrinec to combine and on the end to score odd on dinamo will be around 2,6 on hajduk around 2,2( and that is funny) my prediction draw 3/10 dinamo to win 6/10 dinamo x2 8/10 gl to all:ok

Re: croatian cup 04,04 i´m a dinamo fan and it´s true that dinamo is much better team. everyone are talking about dinamo win, but we all forgot that if hajduk wins 2:1 dinamo also goes into the final. so careful about dinamo win pick. it will be a full stadium and if hajduk score early goal it could get rough. much beter pick is Dinamo to score @ 1.35, or Dinamo goes to final @ 1.35 yes i know it´s a small price but dinamo scored in all matches this season except once, when they played arsenal at home, 0:3 was the result. eduardo to score is always good pick. he scored this season 25 golas in 24 matches, :notworthy good luck to all and yes i also put some money on dinamo win :tongue2 naprijed plavi

Re: croatian cup 04,04 2:2 :clap:clap bu realyy poor game,dinamo sucked first half,their goalkeaper is o,terrible referee not so good but in sec half hajduk fell apart dinamo didnt show better game but result is something different draw worked and x2 worked cheers