Slovenia 4th Apr

16:30 Nafta - Domzale Slo. Prva Liga Slovenija 3.25 3.10 2.10 +12
16:30 Drava - Bela Krajina Slo. Prva Liga Slovenija 1.65 3.40 4.80 +12
16:30 Primorje - Maribor Slo. Prva Liga Slovenija 2.50 3.10 2.60 +12
16:30 Factor Interblock - CMC Publikum Slo. Prva Liga Slovenija 2.10 3.10 3.25 +12
16:30 Anet Koper - Hit Gorica Slo. Prva Liga Slovenija 2.40 3.00 2.80 +12
expekt

Re: Slovenia 4th Apr Spring tables after round 4 Domzale __4__2-2-0__9-2__8 Koper ____4__2-2-0__6-4__8 Drava ____4__2-0-2__7-4__6 Nafta ____4__2-0-2__6-6__6 Gorica ___4__2-0-2__7-10_6 B Krajina _4__1-2-1__5-5__5 Maribor __4__1-2-1__5-7__5 Celje ____4__1-1-2__7-8__4 Interblock _4_1-1-2__7-8__4 Primorje _4__0-2-2__4-7__2 Overall 1 Domzale _____24 __15 9 0 __47:18 __54 2 Maribor ______24 __9 10 5 __39:31 __37 3 Gorica _______24 __10 7 7 __38:36 __37 4 Drava _______24 ___9 7 8 __38:33 __34 5 Primorje _____24 ___9 7 8 __32:29 __34 6 Nafta ________24 ___9 6 9 __33:36 __33 7 Koper _______24 __4 15 5 __30:31 __27 8 Celje ________24 __5 8 11 __34:41 __23 9 BKrajina _____24 _3 10 11 __26:41 __19 10 Interblock ___24 __3 9 12 __27:48 __18

Re: Slovenia 4th Apr Koper - Gorica Koper started the Spring simply overwhelming. They won the two starting games at home and away and then added two impressive draws. Domzale at home and Maribor away. I'm sure the (still) big boss Mandaric is finally satisfied with his investment. Koper gained much confidence and they are really hot ATM. The missing three players are imo not that important as one of them was already missing on Saturday while the second left the game in Maribor in the 60' already. The next important fact about this match is it is a "Seaside derby" and the spirits are always high. Gorica on the other hand seems to be playing hot-cold games, but when checking the opponents they had two tough away games in Domzale & Maribor and played both games well even the result didn't show it. The home games were against another 2 powerfull (Slovenian size) teams and both won. Odds being set saying Koper is a slight favourite are fair imo and that's how it should be when taking all into consideration. But there's a point in the fact Gorica has a good chance not losing this game. They won't imo be playing another attacking game with little care about the defence. They know it's an important one and we can expect a tough defence on both sides. I can only imagine a tough match and a value is imo in the DRAW, but staking small units... DRAW @3.10 3/10 various

Re: Slovenia 4th Apr I can say it's a very even round in SLO1 league and I wouldn't be surprised to see some draws at the end. Teams that meet today are in a similar form or the guests are abit better which again makes no favs as home teams in this league are with a certain advantage. The exception might be the Nafta - Domzale game, where I see Domzale as favourites despite the fact Nafta took all the points in Celje. So it was a game after the break and Nafta made an early goal and won 1-0. I don't think Nafta is going to defend much today as many people will come to see the "new champions" and of course everyone will come to see Nafta winning. Therefore I'm sure there will be an attacking game where Gjurovski (Nafta coach) will want to prove his theory about the attacking and scoring football. Domzale are in a great shape and the lost point vs Primorje was very unlucky at the end as they had many chances to score. I see Domzale as the favs, the history backing this fact as well 5-1-0 mutual games and therefore I'd say take Domzale, but then they are aware Nafta will try everything to earn something and being in a huge lead Domzale could be satisfied with a point finally, therefore no bet for me... remembering also Nafta already showing up some great wins vs former champions Gorica and Olimpija (1-0 both) when they were at their best...and with Gjurovski on the bench all is possible. Drava may seem as a logical choice to someone and I admit they would've been a nice choice to me too a month ago, but then... First of all checking BK's Spring results you can see they decided to fight to avoid relegation with all they got. After the 1st round loss in Koper (1-2) where they already showed a good game vs 1 of the best Spring teams, they managed to take points from two superior (on the paper) teams of Primorje and Interblock at home and winning at Nafta away with a very fluent game for this period of time. Drava started well with two homewins, but then they had to take two losses at the away games. I'm sure they will want to take down BK as soon as possible, but then with the old fox Mitrakovic holding all the strings in the back of BK they will have it all but easy. I see a good chance for BK to take another point if they could hold it in the first half. Therefore odds under 1.70 are simpply too risky for me to take and represent no value in these circumstances. I myself will try a small punt on BK not to lose @2.36 3/10 Bwin Interblock vs Celje is the next tricky game. Celje brought home 4 points from the 2 away games and lost both home games while Iblock had to play 3 away winning only 1 point and beating Drava at their home place. I'd say the OVER in this game seems the best choice as both teams allow exactly 2 goals in the Spring and score close to 2 as well. Interblock showing they have some great (former) players, but also that they do mistakes in the defence which cost them the "earnings", Celje with Pinni on the other hand will go after points and I won't be surprised if they again bring home some point(s) from Ljubljana. OVER @1.75 6/10 expekt for me.

Re: Slovenia 4th Apr Primorje - Maribor Primorje coach Prasnikar expecting the team of Maribor and memories will come up there. He managed to reach the CL main round with Maribor back then, which was considered a SF action. Genk & Lyon were eliminated which already meant Prasnikar becomming a historical figure for the MB team. But then as it happens in Slovenia he was quite quickly replaced and forgotten. Now he has another team (Primorje) where he managed some great results in the autumn season taking the position behind Domzale. Primorje started the season 0-2-2 and Maribor 1-2-1, showing they're both not at their best at the beginning. Maribor as the best away team next to Domzale will want to show they're able to win anyone away, but then Primorje now boosted by the fact they are the first this Spring who managed to grab a point in Domzale and even more by the return of their great scorer Arnaut, who was out the whole 4 games. Still we don't know how much Arnaut can offer atm and as their other good scorer Zatkovic is out due to cards, they remain at the same power... Meaning the draw is the most likely outcome of this game, but it's more of a non bet to me.

Re: Slovenia 4th Apr FTs Koper : HiT Gorica 1:2 (1:1) Bozic 12.; Demirovic 38., 50. Watched the most of the game and the result doesn't show the real picture. Koper had two clear chances in the first half and should be infront 2-1 or 3-1, but Gorica had a great keeper whereas Koper's keeper "achieved" a cheap OG from a corner kick. Koper was then all over Gorica in the 2nd half but very unlucky... Nafta : Domzale 0:0 Primorje : Maribor 3:1 (1:1) Kosmac 6., 58., 65.; Pekic 42./11m Interblock : MIK CM Celje 0:1 (0:0) Biscan 90. R.C.: Galic 58./Interblock Drava : Bela krajina 1:6 (1:2) Bosnjak 15.; Dvorancic 17., 75., 80. Mitrakovic 38., Panikvar 69., Spelic 86. R.C.: Prejac 73./Drava