Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4.

Re: Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4.

EventPlannja - 08 Stockholm
SelectionPlannja - 8.5
Strength10/10
Date06/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.97 (Back)
Reasoning5th match of the final, Plannja are up 3-1 and may become champions today. Plannja won last match away 90-73, and it's pretty clear that Plannja are the stronger team, 08 can't handle Plannja's speed and power, they have better players under rims and are also more athletic than opponent. 08 had big problems with their shooting last match, but even if they better that a lot my guess is that Plannja will get a double digit win and celebrate in front of their homecrowd. Plannja's home record in playoffs is 9-1 in last ten, today they'll ad another win to that amazing record.

Sport Euro Basketball
Event Split CO vs. Zadar
Selection Split CO
Strength 10/10
Date 07/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.02 (Back)
Reasoning Game: Split CO vs. Zadar Pick: Split CO @3.02 Pinnacle 3/10 Okay could copy everything i put in this weeks bet about Split in this one also. Updated with the fact that in their last game vs Cibona away they lost only by four points. The new players have really changed this team...for full writeup about Split im enclosing the link for previous tip: (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showpost.php?p=761120&postcount=15) Well today theyre facing their arch rivals, and neighbours from Dalmatia Zadar, its a special event and a big day. The Gripe hall will be full of famous Torcida fans which will make football like athmosmphere, also encouraged by good results of Split have been producing lately also some positive athmosphere has been produce and the game is heavily anticipated. So Split in good form, with help of their supporters in great athmosphere...well in 90s this was one of the toughest courts to win inm, prwesent time is different, but IMO its a 50:50 game at most, so the odds represent for me personally the value of this weekend. Im willing to back Split today as i really think that they have more than legitimate chance to win it, as i said it, Split is much different team now, as it was some months ago.

Event08 Stockholm - Plannja
SelectionPlannja (o.t. included)
Strength7/10
Date08/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetsafe @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning6th leg of this final, Plannja are up 3-2 after the surprise lost at home, 81-84 last match. I still think that Plannja are the better team, and I don't think they will wait for the last home match to become champions. If Plannja can be a bit more disciplined and not get so many fouls, get back to normal rebound effiency and also get back to normal shooting %, 08 Stockholm will have a very tough time today. This match can be very close, and I won't be surprised if Plannja win after overtime, so I don't dare going for hcp today.