Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4.

SportEuro Basketball
EventTau Ceramica v Olympiakos
SelectionOver 156
Strength10/10
Date03/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.93 (Back)
ReasoningIMO this line is just set too low and will rise until the game start. I mean, TAU the best offensive team in Euroleague and 2nd best when it comes to home games - avg. 86.9 points. Olympiakos - if we take the teams whic reached the quarters - worst defensive team when it comes to way games, but also 2rd best offensive in away games, right after TAU (again) and Maccabi. All games except one, those two played in Euroleague in recent years, went over this total, with the only under game played in Tel Aviv. IMO really good totals, and im willing to go for it so early as i really think the line will go up.

Re: Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4.

SportEuro Basketball
EventDinamo Moscow Region v. Uniks Kazan
SelectionUniks Kazan -7.5
Strength10/10
Date02/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.94 (Back)
ReasoningPretty high line for this game, but Kazan the better team atm with wins over Dynamo Moscow in last round with 75-61. In the first game this season Unics won with 87-59 and that does show a big quality gap between those two. The only worrying thing is quite big line and high loss vs Khimki away few rounds ago, but that was Unics only lost game in last 12, so imo they can beat that spread today. Also Dynamo with few bad performances lately and also losing the game at home vs. Lokomotiv rostow with 11 points makes this one quite good bet. The line has also risen all day from 6.5 now to 7.5 points. BTW: 1.32 for the straight Unics win is really not bad also.

Re: Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4. hello hello expert,tau on fire indeed, malkovic is a defensive minded coach though, i have in mind also last oly's game in spain very low score against badalona, actually less than 130! ( cant remember excact score) here i choose the under 156.5 points, imo oly will fight for the win till last second Tau under good luck

Sport Euro Basketball
Event Sakalai v. Lietuvos Rytas
Selection Sakalai +28
Strength 8/10
Date 03/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.04 (Back)
Reasoning Lithuanian LKL Basketball league. Backing the home dog in this game, as they seem to produce pretty good results when playing on their home court - they lost vs. best team in league - Zalgiris with only 12 points this season. The first game between those two - a comfortable win for Lietuvas with 38 points, but also vs. Zalgiris, Sakalai lost by 55 points when playing away. Like the fact that the spread is moving up the whole day, the prett good results for Sakalai at home, really nothing than trainig match for Lietuvas - as they have their 2nd position, also they are simply more focused on ULEB final vs. Real Madrid and will probably not risk the possible injuries to their key players. Spread just to big IMO, and the odds are over evens...

hello hello expert,tau on fire indeed, malkovic is a defensive minded coach though, i have in mind also last oly's game in spain very low score against badalona, actually less than 130! ( cant remember excact score) here i choose the under 156.5 points, imo oly will fight for the win till last second Tau under good luck
too bad you didnt wait till today, line has gone up onto 157.5 as expected. Also you mentioned that
oly will fight for the win till last second
, IMHO then why didnt you take the 9.5 points for Olympiakos???

SportEuro Basketball
EventCibona v. Split CO
SelectionSplit CO +16.5
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningThe worst team in this years NLB league, seems to have found some rhytm afterall - pretty good timing as they chosen to so in the Croatian Leauge for champions. They have now 3 straight wins (they didnt win 2 two times in a row the whole season before that), with also very good perfomance vs. Crvena Zvezda in last round oh NLB league - they lost by 4 points in the end. It seems that new Puerto Rican man Ayuso is making the difference. He was great in last game vs. Zagreb, when he scored astonishing 34 points. With help of of new playmaker Barkley 24pts and Rudež with 17pts, they easily won vs. the big favourite in this game with 92-84. So Split with 3 in a row and Cibona fresh out of semi final NLB league defeat vs. FMP. Cibona is really much stronger team, who performed well both in Euroleague and mentioned NLB league, but as said, Split finally came to some form and Cibona probalby little down after their defeat in best of 3 series vs FMP, so at this odds the points i get for Split are really nice and solid advantage to build on. Sure the last game one month ago finished with +40 for Cibona, but this is a different Split team now. I personally will wait for the line to go up - its bound to go (already 2.5pts up since opening) and then play Split, but writting this earlier...

SportEuro Basketball
EventKhimky Moscow region v. Ural Great Perm
SelectionKhimky Moscow region -21
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2007
ReasoningThe spread does look pretty high, but considering the strenght of both two teams, that means only one great quarter won with 10 pts and the bet is half won. The quality gap and really poor performances of Ural away from home are the base im going for this one. Comparing the Urals results away from home this season vs. "bigdogs" in Russia..well will just wrote down that ones: vs. CSKA: 58-102; 64-102 vs. Dinamo Moscow: 73-93 vs. Unics Kazan: 74-87 (note that Unics were in the middle of the 1/2 finals ULEB battle with Real and didnt play with full throtle). So with the Khimkys latest results at home: +14 vs Dinamo Moscow; +27 vs. Sibirtelekom; +22 vs Spartak Vgues; +33 vs Unics!!! and the latest trashing of Univ. Sugra with 53 pts...this one appeal to me as a good bet. The only problem that i see, is that this is second to last round in Russian superlaeague before playoffs and Khimky might take this game as a training match, but considering they won with 53 points here vs.team which is higher on the table as Ural is, i find that theory slightly unlikely...as said quality difference much too big.

SportEuro Basketball
EventCibona v. Split CO
SelectionSplit CO +16.5
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2007
ReasoningThe worst team in this years NLB league, seems to have found some rhytm afterall - pretty good timing as they chosen to so in the Croatian Leauge for champions. They have now 3 straight wins (they didnt win 2 two times in a row the whole season before that), with also very good perfomance vs. Crvena Zvezda in last round oh NLB league - they lost by 4 points in the end. It seems that new Puerto Rican man Ayuso is making the difference. He was great in last game vs. Zagreb, when he scored astonishing 34 points. With help of of new playmaker Barkley 24pts and Rudež with 17pts, they easily won vs. the big favourite in this game with 92-84. So Split with 3 in a row and Cibona fresh out of semi final NLB league defeat vs. FMP. Cibona is really much stronger team, who performed well both in Euroleague and mentioned NLB league, but as said, Split finally came to some form and Cibona probalby little down after their defeat in best of 3 series vs FMP, so at this odds the points i get for Split are really nice and solid advantage to build on. Sure the last game one month ago finished with +40 for Cibona, but this is a different Split team now. I personally will wait for the line to go up - its bound to go (already 2.5pts up since opening) and then play Split, but writting this earlier...
16,5 is a big margin ,but be cafefull,when split plays against strong team like cibona they just fell apart and start to chocke,dont know why but that is the fact

16' date='5 is a big margin ,but be cafefull,when split plays against strong team like cibona they just fell apart and start to chocke,dont know why but that is the fact[/quote'] ok, didnt know that fact...but..forgot to mention earlier, today the Drazen Petrovic hall will probably be ghost town, as there is second leg of 1/2 final of Croatian football cup between Hajduk and Dinamo scheduled in the evening (again Split vs. Zagreb game), so pretty much no support for Cibona.

SportEuro Basketball
EventBrose Baskets v Sellbytel Baskets Nürnberg
SelectionUnder 143
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2007
ReasoningWell ill be short on this one. The best defensive team in the league which is also the worst attacking team in the league, facing the worst attacking team when it comes to away games. Really cant see any other outcome as under play. Some recent home results for Brose: Brose Baskets vs. Rheinenergie Köln 50:33 Brose Baskets vs. Eisbären Bremerhaven 59:57 Brose Baskets vs. Ratiopharm Ulm 79:67 Brose Baskets vs. Walter Tigers Tübingen 75:55 Looks really nice indeed.

SportEuro Basketball
EventAlba Berlin v. Artland Dragons
SelectionArtland Dragons +9
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2007
ReasoningThis one is based on Albas injury problems - on their home page (http://www.albaberlin.de) i found some interesting facts and edges for this game... "Mit 79:80 (32:41) konnte sich ALBA in einem engen Spiel in Nürnberg behaupten. Ohne Jenkins, Avery, Greene und Zwiener taten sich die Albatrosse beim Tabellenvorletzten unerwartet schwer" So without their important trio Alba had lots of problems against second worst team in the league, winning only by one point. For this game both Jenkins and Avery are unavailble - c/p from Alba site "Der Einsatz von Julius Jenkins im Spiel gegen die Artland Dragons ist unwahrscheinlich. Jenkins hatte sich beim Pokalspiel in Köln am letzten Mittwoch eine Halswirbelstauchung zugezogen. Die Verletzung wurde in den vergangenen Tagen ruhig gestellt. Heute wurde mit leichter physiotherapeutischer Behandlung begonnen. Kapitän Will Avery, der in Köln wegen wieder aufbrechender Knieprobleme ausgewechselt werden musste, wird bis auf weiteres geschont. Er kann am Mittwoch nicht spielen." So looking at the pick purely logically, ALba will have problems again today vs. Dragons (15-12) as they are far better team as Nurnberg (5-23). Also the history shows that this spread is simply too high for not healthy Albatrose... Alba Berlin vs. Artland Dragons 89:80 Alba Berlin vs. Artland Dragons 80:77 Alba Berlin vs. Artland Dragons 80:69 The danger of the bet is that Alba will take this game very seriously - probalby the underestimated Nurnberg in their last game and today that wont happen, but still, a big quality difference between probably relegated Nurnberg and the Artland Dragons. Also the spread falling - when i started writing it was still at +9.5! btw: google translate for non German speaking! (www.google.com/translate_t)

SportEuro Basketball
EventMaccabi Elite vs. CSKA Moscow
Selectionunder 149
Strength10/10
Date05/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.94 (Back)
ReasoningWell the yesterday game proved that CSKAs defence is still on top of their game. They allowed only 58 points to be scored by the guests and themselves scored 80. Probably the result would be a lot lower if CSKA would had such an advantage from the fist 3 quarters, so they scored a 48 points in last quarter - with the first three being a 27, 35 and 28. So going again for the stealth defence of CSKA
SportEuro Basketball
EventOlympiacos v Tau Ceramica
SelectionUnder 154.5
Strength10/10
Date05/04/2007
ReasoningAny team that linits Olympiacos to mere 59 points is worth backing again (i mean, Oly scored 79 against CSKA few weeks ago, and CSKA is the ultimate defensive team in Europe) - for under bet in this case. That was simply great...The last quarter probably similar to the one in CSKA game, with mentioned quarter being the highest scoring in the whole game with 36 points..all was decided at half time already..with exception, that TAU won all the quarters and limited Olympiakos to under 20 points in each of them 12, 16, 12 and 19 the points for Oly in first game. Simply must back under this time, which is btw lower for only 1.5 points as in the first game.

Re: Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4. Euroleague thu 5/4 guys, i think is our chance to earn good money Olympiakos -1.5 v Tau +1.5 can you imagine Tau as outsider? jesus christ! chaotic class difference in favour of tau, dont miss it, away win max stakes Maccabi +5.5 v Cska -5.5 same situation here, nothing to compare, a top team against average one, away win max stakes Barcelona -6.5 v Unicaja +6.5 no doupt,home win banker of the week, it is the only battle that the winner will be decided in three Dynamo +5.5 v Panathinaikos -5.5 pana huge favourite to finish the job in moscow, again chaos in class difference,away win what do you think? easy money or not???:notworthy :notworthy

Re: Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4. ok, after i took an eye on various forums, i exclude tau, perhaps this is gonna be a three match decider also.. pini gershon is on heavy pressure, board of directors asked him to win today "is for that games we employed you" otherwise you should go home and all players you brought ......guys i think pini will win this one, and might fight for his last chances in vitoria next week, besides, oly trashed tau earlier this season by 20 or something points margin, macijauskas looks really bad and poor after so many months out of action, and i think pini will not risk it again with him Olympiakos +1.5 to win good luck

ok, after i took an eye on various forums, i exclude tau, perhaps this is gonna be a three match decider also.. pini gershon is on heavy pressure, board of directors asked him to win today "is for that games we employed you" otherwise you should go home and all players you brought ......guys i think pini will win this one, and might fight for his last chances in vitoria next week, besides, oly trashed tau earlier this season by 20 or something points margin, macijauskas looks really bad and poor after so many months out of action, and i think pini will not risk it again with him Olympiakos +1.5 to win good luck
sorry it is oly -1.5, tau is considered as outsider

Re: Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4. my best "tipster" is euroleague.net there i saw that "dynamo is out of form as from jannuary" coach ivkovic described his fear about his team, Pao is a top euroleague team, away win banker coach dusco ivanovic said that if they will not win tonight,then his team is out of talent! i cant beleive this,barca is full of talent, and tonight offers us a big home win, with more than 10 points ( hp is 7 maximum) as for maccabi cska, the coach of locals described cska as the "best euroleague team alongside with Pao", what else to add here guys?? maccabi is in danger to loose the israeli championship! first time after long long time, i cant remember when they lost it! Cska banker

Tip Detail
SportEuro Basketball
EventMaccabi - CSKA
SelectionCSKA
Strength10/10
Date05/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.35 (Back)
ReasoningHuge difference in quality between these teams in this season.CSKA is hot at the moment with awesome defence game and incredible winning streak in Euroleague.First game won by 22 points and today should be a second easy win.Good for combos.GL

Re: Eurobasketball 2.4./8.4. Maccabi Elite vs. CSKA Moscow Selection: Under 149

68-56:ok

Olympiacos v Tau Ceramica Selection: Under 154.5

89-95:( ..last quarter 32-31????? they scored like 40 points in last 4 minutes or so... really dont know wtf was that...:unsure edit: Some funny results today, really couldnt predict that CSKA will loose, i had them as a 3-5 points favs, but the spread of was just too big to put money on them...but could never tell that Maccabi would recover from heavy loss. TAU match, well as the spread was set, quite balanced, despite high defeat of Oly in Spain, the home court works magic in Eurobasket...wish i could say the same for NBA...