Euro Hockey 2 - 4/4

HV 71 - MoDo
Today, 19:00 Ice Hockey - Sweden
Pick: under 5.5 Stake: 7/10 Odds: 1.74 Bookmaker: >Bet365 Seventh game of the SemiFinals, serie is tied 3:3 (1:4, 1:3, 2:1, 4:3, 4:2, 1:2). We have very tight serie here, both teams had their good and bad moments and i think that only luck will deceide here. MoDo totalley dominated in the begining of serie, and according to the match reports their players looked tired. Then they won away, and in next two home games took the lead in serie, just to lose another one away. Now, they have home advantage and that is really good for them as MoDo doesn't play so good away. Still, it should be a pretty tight game, and if i have to choose the outcome after 60 min i would try draw. Biggest plus for MoDo is comeback of Andreas Salomonsson, one of their most important attackers who should help them in attack a lot, and that goes against my pick. But, this is the deciding game, and i think that both teams will play cautios, trying to defend their goal more, and i belive that defense will decide this game, not attack. I just hope that MoDo doesn't make a surprise like against Timra, when everyone thought that it's over for them and then they won 4:2. Hopefully they will play defensive and try to repeat second game of the serie when they won away 2:1. In this six games between this two teams there were four unders and two overs, both at HV-71, but in this game i don't think that HV-71 will again concede early goal and have to rush in attack trying to equalise. I belive that they will play more patient. Previous meetings in regular season also go in favor of this pick as in five mutual meetings there was only one over.

Re: Euro Hockey 2/4-4/4

Magnitogorsk - Avangard
Today, 15:00 Ice Hockey - Russia
Pick: Magnitogorsk Stake: 5/10 Odds: 1.90 Bookmaker: Starbet All that i wrote yesterday about this pair counts today, and i'm even more sure about that pick now. Yesterday Magnitogorsk won 4:3 after really wierd game. They dominated through the whole game, but at the end of the second period they were down 1:3 and chances for their win were minimal. They managed to make a great comeback and score three goals in six minutes for a great win. Now, result of serie is 2:1 and they have match point at home. Full hall is there to support them. In last game they were totally dominating but were very inefficiant in PP. You can see it even when looking only in the shots statistic (sometimes it doesn't show what really happen, but it's an indicator), Magnitogorsk 57 (20+16+21), Omsk 27 (11+10+6). As i suspected yesterday refree was on Magnitka side, but it didn't decide the game as he cancelled three goals for them (two in the first period, one two minutes before an end) and Omsk coach thinks that he could do it once more (fourth, wining, goal). Anyway, Magnitka won, they looked better on ice and i think that Omsk can't bounce back from this one. And, off course, tradition is totally against them with Magnitogorsk W11-D5-L0 at home in last four seasons. I think that Magnitogorsk will solve serie today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.