Tennis,Amelia Island (WTA)

for today Sprem - Shaughnessy 2,05 sprem this both girls suck,both odd is too good not to try,when u look ak results from shaugnessey i cant belive from who was she loosing whole time,she is completely out of form. results from sprem says too,but u have to conclude that she had to used to american time and climate condition,that may be inportant factor as croat i know how is she playing,she get some new coaches and could be something from her this is 50/50 match, but i give advantage to croat:hope

Re: Tennis,Amelia Island (WTA) Hi guys, following picks for today: WTA TOUR, AMELIA ISLAND SANTANGELO TO D DOMINGUEZ @ 1.49 at pinnacle SHVEDOVA TO D BREMOND @ 1.46 at pinnacle Santangelo is at career high of 30 and is a real danger for upcoming clay court season after reaching a final in Bangalore and defeating Jankovic last wee. Dominguez is not at her best in 2007 and has just one win in her last 3 tournaments. Shvedova is one more of the young Russian players who could be a top 10 player very soon. She is at 32 in 2007 race and has won 9 out of her last 10 matches after winning Bangalore and winning four matches in Miami last week including a win over Ivanovic. Bremond is completely out of form with 1-5 record since January.

Re: Tennis,Amelia Island (WTA)

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventDushevina - Pratt
SelectionDushevina
Strength10/10
Date02/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.36 (Back)
ReasoningThis one looks like a banker for me.Amelia is played on clay.Of course this is green clay so it's not that fast like european red clay but it's still clay :) And Pratt just don't know how to play on clay courts.She layed this year on clay against Torres who is 277 in ranking and she losed.Last year she was loosing on clay against such poor players like Nooni or De Los Rios.She is just awfull on clay.Moreover she is rather poor form now and even on hard she has problems with winning games.They played against each other last week at Miami and Dushevina won in 3 sets.Dushevina on the other hand seems to be in really good form with good performance at Miami and two easy wins here at Amelia in qualies against Rodionova and Kostanic.She already played two matches here so it's another advantage for her.She knows the surface better.Winner is only one here and any other result will be a huge surprise for me.GL

for today Sprem - Shaughnessy 2,05 sprem this both girls suck,both odd is too good not to try,when u look ak results from shaugnessey i cant belive from who was she loosing whole time,she is completely out of form. results from sprem says too,but u have to conclude that she had to used to american time and climate condition,that may be inportant factor as croat i know how is she playing,she get some new coaches and could be something from her this is 50/50 match, but i give advantage to croat:hope
easy one,nice 6:4 7:6:clap:clap:clap

Sport Tennis
Event Srebotnik v Vakulenko
Selection Vakulenko
Strength 8/10
Date 03/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning The odds are to good to let this one slip away. Ukranian player seems to be in better mood lately and has also much better ytd as Srebotnik 13-7, compared to 7-7 of Slovenian player. H2h is 3-2 in favour of Srebotnik, but the last match those two played was won in straight sets by Vakulenko - played on clay. Latest results of Vakulenko show that she is progressing, she shoved that with wins over Schruff, Daniilidou, Schiavone...and good displays vs. Peer (6-7, 5-7). Odds are really set nice, not to back the Ukranian today.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventAzarenka - Oprandi
SelectionOprandi
Strength10/10
Date03/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBet1128 @ 3.15 (Back)
ReasoningAre they insane to give such high odds for Oprandi win? :) This is clear value.Last Oprandi results are maybe not impressivfe but I must say that Oprandi on hard and on clay is totaly different story.Oprandi is really good on clay winning few challengers during last years.She even made it to the 1/4 of Rome last year beating Zvonareva 6:0 6:1 and losing against Kuznetsova after 3 set match 4:6 7:5 6:7.She really knows how to play on clay and she is two times better on clay than on fast surfaces.Azarenka isn't in awesome form and she don't impress on clay so she just can't be such a big favourite here.Look at betfair.Odds dropped from above 3.00 to about 2.60 so this 3.15 is clear value as with a bit of luck Oprandi should win this.This should be more even match than the odds are suggesting.GL.
I was thinking also about Ruano Pascual against Stosur. :unsure

Re: Tennis,Amelia Island (WTA) Azarenka - Oprandi - 1(2:0) 1.95(my local) Azarenka is in good form,much better than Oprandi.For me clear win. Stosur-Ruano Pscual - 1 1.55(local) H2H 2:0 for Samantha,She has much better serve than Ruano,also Ruano won just once this year so my pick is......Stosur. Benesova-Morigami - 2 1.9(local) H2H 2:0 for Morigami.She won both times by two sets.Also Mori is better on WTA list.She is 55.player and Benesova 86. Santangelo - Zheng - 1 1.7(local) Santangelo has better serve,she was great on the masters(indian and miami)Santangelo is 30.on WTA and Zheng 41.Also Santangelo score this year is 12-8 and Zheng 3-5.Santangelo is much better currently than Zheng for me.

Sport Tennis
Event Bondarenko v Shvedova
Selection Shvedova
Strength 10/10
Date 04/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.86 (Back)
Reasoning Very nice odds for Russian player, who is getting better from season to season, last year she finished at 315 rank, today, after her first WTA victory she is 71st. Great progress one could say. She is facing Ukranian Bondarenko who hasnt started the season the best way with only 1- record in last month. Also ytd record speaks its own story, Bondarenko 4-5 and Shvedova 12-5, with the offered odds im more than happy to grab that one.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventRazzano - Bammer
SelectionRazzano
Strength10/10
Date04/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 2.50 (Back)
ReasoningI just don't get these odds :) Small value on Razzano here.Both players won their matches easily.But they were playing against players who don't have any idea how to play on clay.Tanasugarn and King :) Odds should be more equal here in my opinion as Bammer isn't great player on clay.She prefers hard for sure.Razzano had pretty crappy previous year but this season she is much better.At Auckland she won over Hantuchova in straight sets.At Antwerp she played good match against Mauresmo and last week at Miami she almost won over Henin when she had 5:1 lead in last set but just couldn't deliver it :) Bammer played one tournament on clay this year and she losed against young Errani in straight sets.Bammer was playing a lot this year.She had some time after Miami to rest where she losed against Loit but she can be exhausted and after uptrend it may be time for a downtrend now :) Razzano surely can give her a good fight.GL

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventIvanovic - Dechy
SelectionDechy
Strength10/10
Date05/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 3.15 (Back)
ReasoningI must bet on Dechy here.Ivanovic is struggling lately and she seems to be in poor form.Yesterday she was down 1:6 and 0:2 and she somehow managed to win that match but today she should have much heavier task against Dechy.Dechy played two good matches already at AI.H2H is also saying that this should be hard match for Ivanovic .I'm on Dechy.GL.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventHantuchova - Cibulkova set hc
SelectionCibulkova +1.5 set (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date05/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.90 (Back)
ReasoningHantuchova isn't some great player on clay.She prefers hard courts for sure so 2.90 for Cibulkoba to win at least one set is really good for me.Cibulkova has great tournament so far beating Medina and Dushevina.They were playing against each other this year at Auckland and then Hanti won in 3 sets.Cibulkova is in form so she can take one set from Hantuchova once again.

Re: Tennis,Amelia Island (WTA) How about adding Davis Cup to the thread title? Might as well keep all the tennis in one thread. One price that has caught my eye is Tommy Haas at 1.33 to beat Kristof Vliegen. That looks a definite lay to me. Haas has been pathetic on clay for the last year or so losing to guys like Udomchoke, Karlovic and Soderling all of whom are worse than Vliegen on the surface. Vliegen also had a morale boosting 5 set win over Lleyton Hewitt and an easy straight sets win over Guccione in his last Davis Cup outing (also on clay in Belgium). He's not the sort of guy you want to trust with full stakes and he's admittedly in very poor form but with home advantage against an inconsistent opponent he represents definite value at these prices.

Re: Tennis,Amelia Island (WTA) only one, but good one pick from my self : Tatiana Golovin @2.84 v venus williams @1.53 odds doesnt represent true picture imo,there is one top williams and that is serena,i disagree about venus, to my eyes she doesnt look very well and also i dont rate her as 100% healthy or fit, it is obvious from all her movements,here i go with the very impressive young french woman and i am confident about her abilities to beat the ex legend of wta tour tatiana golovin to win @2.84, good luck boys (and girls if there is any in betting forums)

only one, but good one pick from my self : Tatiana Golovin @2.84 v venus williams @1.53 odds doesnt represent true picture imo,there is one top williams and that is serena,i disagree about venus, to my eyes she doesnt look very well and also i dont rate her as 100% healthy or fit, it is obvious from all her movements,here i go with the very impressive young french woman and i am confident about her abilities to beat the ex legend of wta tour tatiana golovin to win @2.84, good luck boys (and girls if there is any in betting forums)
Must follow you on this one....:hope :) As always good pick...:clap :clap :)

Re: Tennis,Amelia Island (WTA) i hope you did...that pick was my easter gift to all readers of this forum, i dont know though if they accepted it!! anw, walk around the park for tatiana, excellent pick, excellent price :clap see you boys (and girls) i hope they are som female users in betting forums, sounds strange though, seems to be a male business this, tosterone matter :eek see you tomorrow