• 19:00 Mermain $2000 Freeroll
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites WSOP Freeroll
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites DailyDollar
    • 20:30 PokerUtd League
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st April**

:loon just qualified for the Mansion $100k tonight via a $10 rapid qualifier:nana
Good luck Jolly, you're on a good run of form just now, so be no surprise to see you cash in this tonight. :ok If that doesn't put the kiss of death on you then nothing will. ;) Red.

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st April** Was going to play focus game tonight, but opened up Sporting Odds Boss client to play B of B weekly final before i had registered for it, so no money in paradise, logged off them both for about 20 mins, still no balance in paradise so have given up and just playing B of B final, good luck all that are in though. P.s. good luck jolly in 100k.:ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st April** :ok cheers guys I'll do my best:hope , I've been playing 10c/20c cash tables the last week or so to raise entry fees and I,ve took my £79 up to £149 but decided to try the satellites.This was my first attempt 21 entrants $10 entry 6 min blinds two places paid.I was helped a bit when my all-in with JJ was called by both blinds and it made quads:loon :dude

Anyone else still in the Mansion $2k?
Out in 57th for $5 :sad First time playing there, think the setup is great. The tournament paused for a couple of minutes around a dozen times though (100's of places before the bubble), did my head in :wall

Won poker utd league game, had a good heads up battle with Hedonist. At least Newcastle can score and win a game on this, which is more than can be said in the real world!:cry
Nice win Dave, I enjoyed the game, suprised that they do not attract more players for this freeroll, only 40 odd again today.

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st April** Finished 10th on the Virgin game (for $10 in V-points) - could have hung on and probably waited out for 9th or even 8th but had a go on my BB with T4 and JJ4 on the flop - unfortunately there were two spades in the flop and someone with KQ of spades called my all in called (he was just about getting the odds so it was a just call).