** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 31-Apr 2)

Odds are from Sportingbet ; 31/03/2007 K. Erciyes v Trabzonspor 2.95 3.25 2.20 01/04/2007 Antalyaspor v V.Manisaspor 2.00 3.25 3.40 01/04/2007 Bursaspor v Konyaspor 2.05 3.25 3.25 01/04/2007 Rizespor v Denizlispor 2.00 3.25 3.40 01/04/2007 Sakaryaspor v Gaziantepspor 2.40 3.20 2.70 01/04/2007 Sivasspor v Kayserispor 2.45 3.25 2.60 01/04/2007 Fenerbahce v Ankara BB Spor 1.30 4.50 9.00 01/04/2007 Ankaragucu v Galatasaray 3.25 3.25 2.05 02/04/2007 Genclerbirligi v Besiktas 2.95 3.25 2.20

Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 31-Apr 2)

Saturday 31 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Caykur Rizespor v Denizlispor (17:00 BST)2.003.354.80101%
Erciyesspor v Trabzonspor (17:00 BST)3.303.252.39103%
Sunday 1 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Antalyaspor v Vestel Manisaspor (13:00 BST)2.003.404.40103%
Bursaspor v Konyaspor (13:00 BST)2.343.303.45103%
Fenerbahçe v Ankaraspor (13:00 BST)1.335.6013.50101%
Sakaryaspor v Gaziantep Bld (13:00 BST)2.863.252.70103%
Sivasspor v Kayserispor (13:00 BST)2.643.252.85104%
Ankaragücü v Galatasaray (17:00 BST)4.403.302.10101%
Monday 2 April 2007
Gençlerbirligi v Besiktas (18:00 BST)3.453.252.36103%

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 31-Apr 2) Welcome all back ! I wish you all a nice and profitable weekend ! Let's start with our first game :drums ; Sakaryaspor v Gaziantepspor Well, nothing to say much here. Sakarya’s absent players are back and the team is ready to win. For the ones who don’t know, Sakarya has a big history and they have an important place in Turkish football. Sakarya is the team who raised players like Hakan Sukur , Aykut Kocaman (Ankaraspor’s Trainer) , Oguz Cetin ( Assistant Coach of Int. Team) and many others. Anyway, 2 weeks ago, the president announced that in case of avoiding relegation, each player will receive a 75.000 USD payment which is good money for a team like Sakarya. After that announcement, first they scored 3 against Kayseri and almost won and then against Vestel they started well and the game suspended when the score was 1-1. But, the federation will most probably give 3 points to Sakarya. This week is very important for Sakarya since all the teams who are trying to avoid relegation are playing against each other and any point/s mean more that it’s normal value. Only disadvantage is that fans are not allowed for yhis game because of Sakarya’s suspension. Still, I expect Sakarya to win. But, I am choosing to take the secure way since even I don’t like the way Gaziantep plays and know their important defender Bekir is suspended. But, since, they can play a very closed football and draw is also a possible result. But, again under the command of Cangele + the motivation, I see the home win more possible than a draw. Sakaryaspor DNB @1.75 - Sportingbet 10/10

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 31-Apr 2)

Welcome all back ! I wish you all a nice and profitable weekend ! Let's start with our first game :drums ; Sakaryaspor v Gaziantepspor Well, nothing to say much here. Sakarya’s absent players are back and the team is ready to win. For the ones who don’t know, Sakarya has a big history and they have an important place in Turkish football. Sakarya is the team who raised players like Hakan Sukur , Aykut Kocaman (Ankaraspor’s Trainer) , Oguz Cetin ( Assistant Coach of Int. Team) and many others. Anyway, 2 weeks ago, the president announced that in case of avoiding relegation, each player will receive a 75.000 USD payment which is good money for a team like Sakarya. After that announcement, first they scored 3 against Kayseri and almost won and then against Vestel they started well and the game suspended when the score was 1-1. But, the federation will most probably give 3 points to Sakarya. This week is very important for Sakarya since all the teams who are trying to avoid relegation are playing against each other and any point/s mean more that it’s normal value. Only disadvantage is that fans are not allowed for yhis game because of Sakarya’s suspension. Still, I expect Sakarya to win. But, I am choosing to take the secure way since even I don’t like the way Gaziantep plays and know their important defender Bekir is suspended. But, since, they can play a very closed football and draw is also a possible result. But, again under the command of Cangele + the motivation, I see the home win more possible than a draw. Sakaryaspor DNB @1.75 - Sportingbet 10/10
Good Job .....I will trust you friend....Greetings from Greece

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 31-Apr 2) i think erciyes is the best choise of this weekend.because: risp(sweeden)stepanov(serbia)erdinç and musa won't play for trabzon but most important point is all of these players is the most important defenders of this squad.there are no any choices for trainer so two midfielder hasan and ferhat will play in defence line with çağdaş and celalettin who reserve players of this squad. on the other hand erciyesspor is one of the most succesful team of last 8 games 4w, 2d, 2l. bülent korkmaz(old heros of galatasaray and turkey) who is trainer of erciyes is thinks only defence not offence ( their last 9 games was under 2.5.) my prediction is: x1 and under 2,5. if you like risk erciyes would be good pick for you

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 31-Apr 2) Thx Popay ! Same occurs for this one ; K.Erciyesspor v Trabzonspor Even we have to be careful with our bets after the break, there are some things that did not change. One of them is Erciyes’s fight for survival. Most of the people know that Erciyes made a amazing start to the 2nd half of the season and especially it’s very hard to see them losing at home. This bet is about Erciyes instead of Trabzon since this week is specifically important because Erciyes’s rivals to avoid relegation are playing with each other; Sakarya v Gaziantepspor and Rizespor v Denzilispor . For Trabzonspor, I can only say that they are in downtrend and they are missing 3 important central defenders. I doubt if they can build a trustable defense line for this game. So, I’m confident that we wont see the home side losing and also a win is possible for me especially after losing to Beşiktaş in last played league game in this very important week where a win may even mean 6-9 points. Pick: K.Erciyesspor (+0,25) AH, Odds: 1.73, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: 10bet

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 31-Apr 2) 2007-04-01 Ankaragücü - Galatasaray

Well, this bet is based on weather conditions. Its raining in Ankara now and the game will start in almost 6 hours. Since the pitch was already very bad in Ankaragücü's stadium, I dont expect to see any technical players doing anything good. Hard battle and experience of the players will decide who will win. I have a side bet for this game and actually this weather conditions will show us who has the more motivation and experince to play under hard conditions.

Pick: Sportingbet

2007-04-01 Rizespor - Denizlispor

Denizli withouth Yusuf has no creativity at all and today they are facing Rize and it's hot fans. I dont see Denizli getting anything here since in the battle to avoid relegation, Rize needs points as much as Denizli and theri home performance is too good to ignore. Easy or hard,HW it is.

Pick: H, Odds: 1.90, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

2007-04-01 Ankaragücü - Galatasaray

I believe that under these weqather conditions Galatasary's experience will show itself. They have no credits left and after the break, I beleive that we will see a fresh Galatasaray who is giving it all to win. I expect an explosion from Ãœmit Karan today and Mondragon's comeback is another plus for Galatasaray. I am very confident that Galatasaray will win today.

Pick: A, Odds: 2.05, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Sportingbet