Golf - Portugal Open

European Tour back in Europe on Sky this week! PORTUGESE OPEN SIMON DYSON E/W @ 20/1 Paddy Power Top GB/IRE @ 10-1 Betfred e/w 1/4 1234 A winner in Europe last summer, so at least he knows how to win, which counts for alot in these fields and has had three top ten finishes in his last six starts and an 11th also, arguably the form pick in this field, has a decent record on these links courses and the conditions should suit him. Value with the outrights this week as the field is 20-1!!. Looks a solid each way.

Re: Golf - Portugal Open Still not the strongest field for a European tour event. I think there's a bit of value around. I do think the leaders in the market Have a great chance to kick off their season with an early win. But looking through the field I thought the value bet looked with Stephen Dodd 40/1 Skybet, he has been a very high and consistent performer on the Tour for some years and definetly has the ability to run close here. I also like the look of Christian Caever (50/1 Bluesq) from France. The French players are growing in strengh and this particular Frenchman has been the model of consistency for sometime... Just a word also for Francisco Molinari who played really well for 63 holes last weekend and can continue his form in this weeks event.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.