Odds on Hendon Mob Championship Final

GaF

Joe Beevers has put a book up on the Hendon Mob web site for the final, on April 3rd..... despite finishing first and second in the league, the croc and I clearly haven't impressed him!!!!

Ok anyone wanting a punt on the Mob League Championship: ukcat45 13/2 thealanc 13/2 the_croc_pl 7/1 MrPactko 15/2 Al29 15/2 Telepe 8/1 beardyian 8/1 No1Bookie 8/1 shaundead 8/1 Min bet $10 max bet $100. Payment in advance by Full Tilt transfer to account: Joe Beevers
Here's the final table.....
NameTournaments PlayedPlacing PointsBounty PointsTotal Points

1the_croc_pl25152.05.0157.0
2Telepe25135.05.0140.0
3beardyian25132.05.0137.0
4ukcat4521121.015.0136.0
5No1Bookie20128.05.0133.0
6shaundead17117.05.0122.0
7MrPactko20109.010.0119.0
8Al2920109.010.0119.0
9thealanc23116.00.0116.0

Re: Odds on Hendon Mob Championship Final

Just in case anyone isn't sure' date=' the favourite, UKCat is Reg_Kray on PL :ok[/quote'] Forgot that. Think I'll wait until my massive plunge on GaF and croc contract their prices and push UKCat out to 10/1. [Translation: I don't have enough left in my Full Tilt account.]

Re: Odds on Hendon Mob Championship Final Wonder what he's based the book on - it can't be form within this competition ? As the player with the worst ppg (thealanc) is jt favorite, and the player with the best ppg (shaundead) is the outsider of the lot ? (ppg = pts per game)

Re: Odds on Hendon Mob Championship Final I think it's just a bit of fun from him rather than anything serious .... I think the more active members of the Hendon Mob forum are shorter than the rest..... Or maybe he has notes on us from our play when on his table and he's based it on that :unsure But an STT is a completely different kettle of fish ...... will look later to see who has the most wins/high finishes .... they're probably the people with the best "gears" for an STT.....

Re: Odds on Hendon Mob Championship Final I think the odds are flawed and a quick review of Sharkscope SNG stats may support this. ukcat45 has has an ROI of 8% to $11 Av Stake ($737 profit from 755 games) Shaundead has an ROI of 11% to $19 av stakes ($807 profit from 210 games) I would be lumping on Shaundead here but would be useful if somebody could put up the Sharkscope stats for all players. As the final is effectively a SNG the sharkscope stats should be a better predictor. FBF

Re: Odds on Hendon Mob Championship Final Odds have been revised:

Revised Prices ukcat45 13/2 thealanc 7/1 the_croc_pl 13/2 MrPactko 8/1 Al29 15/2 Telepe 7/1 beardyian 8/1 No1Bookie 8/1 shaundead 8/1
As if I wasn't playing for enough anyway ..... now I'm a steamer :tongue2 Croc has been backed in to jt favourite!!!!

Re: Odds on Hendon Mob Championship Final Here's the rest of the sharkscope stats .... can't find anything for Al29..... (for second character, tried small L and capital i) From the stats, shaundead (11% ROI on $19 games) and MrPakto (25% ROI on $7 games) look to have the edge on STTS - both 8-1!!! (though limited data on a lot of the field....) shark2fb4.jpg

Re: Odds on Hendon Mob Championship Final

Odds have been revised: As if I wasn't playing for enough anyway ..... now I'm a steamer :tongue2 Croc has been backed in to jt favourite!!!!
The weight of PL money. The bookies always get scared when GazBlades and I lump on. :dude I'm going to be out tomorrow evening and won't be able to watch, but I'm relying on one of you two to boost my bank balance. Good luck!