** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Time of first Goal bets

Just thought id post up a new thread because the bets come from different groups and im doing a treble so wouldnt make much sence blah blah blah! Anyway, the 3 games in question are... England vs Andorra As ive mentioned in the thread england have to come at Andorra from the off to show us fans what they are made of, an early goal should be on the cards in this game, if not we will be extremely disappointed, it has to happen thoug hu would have thought! Wales vs San Marino San Marino are terrible and although Wales are no world beaters, you would expect Wales to find enough to grab an early goal in this game at the Millenium Stadium. I think what they lacked in their game against Ireland was creativity, well that will be back today with Koumas playing, im a big fan of his, he makes things happen, lets hope he does today too and early. Czech vs Cyprus The line on this one is up to 24mins, something worth taking advantage of IMO, Czech have been pretty prolific in the group, 14 goals for and 4 against, 2 were in their last match against Germany however. Cyprus have not been tight at the back lets say, conceding 15 in their 5 games, but also grabbing 9 themselves. Im not ruling out that they might get on the scoresheet, i just need one of the teams to before the 24th minute is up. Eng vs And - Up To And Including 18th Minute @ 1.83 Wales vs San - Up To And Including 20th Minute @ 1.83 Cze vs Cyp - Up To And Including 24th Minute @ 1.90 Treble pays @ 6.6ish with bet365 GL to me! :ok

Re: Time of first Goal bets

Close one with the Czechs' date=' 21st min well done :ok Can see England scoring in that time too though Wales after watching them on Saturday can see a bit more time settling down maybe...[/quote'] Was a close one yeah, well done big Jan Koller! Haha, england should do it, i am wary of wales i must admit but :hope