DTD poker - $1 buy in $5000 added

Dave488

Had a call from Simon Trumper today about opening of Dusk Till Dawn, should be announced in May i think and told me about this tourney on Sunday, looks good value.

moneyadded.gif
Online Poker menudottedline.gifLive Club menudottedline.gifNews & Articles menudottedline.gifHelp & Support
http://ns.sfgroup.com/dtd/images/newsletter/background.gif bgColor=#e9e9ea colSpan=7>
DTDpoker.com would like to remind you about our $5000 added special tournament. The registration for this tournament is NOW OPEN on DTDPOKER, please make sure you have the required funds in your account before attempting to register. $1 Buyin - $5000 Added No Limit Hold Em Sunday March 25th 19.30 GMT The tournament can be found under Tournament Tab tourney.gifRegular Tab regular.gif Near the bottom under description "DTD $5000 ADDED" compdetails.gif
ACCOUNT ACTIVATION After you have set up an account you need to go the lobby and select my account -> activate account and enter details of your alias, password and account number (e.g. DE03532345) This procedure is required for each PC/laptop on which you play your account.
If you have any difficulty in setting up, activating or depositing into your account, please contact customer services on 008004444 0444 and in the unusual event of this not being successful please email Paul Jackson
-- Click this link to unsubscribe. {~B76935854432803206~}

Re: DTD poker - $1 buy in $5000 added Was downloading this site until I read this in the T&Cs. 6.11 Your ECash Account will be deemed to be inactive if you do not process a Transfer Transaction from your account in any continuous period of ninety (90) days. Once your ECash Account is deemed to be inactive, you agree to pay ECash Direct a monthly service fee of the then applicable fee (or the current balance of your account, if less) so long as a balance remains after which the account will be closed. You authorize ECash Direct to debit this fee from your ECash Account on the first day of the month following the day on which your ECash Account is deemed inactive, and on the first day of every subsequent month that your ECash Account remains inactive, until your ECash Account becomes active again or the balance of your ECash Account is nil. Plenty of other places I can play without risking a monthly charge. :(

Re: DTD poker - $1 buy in $5000 added Interesting Avon ...... Very Interesting..... I imagine this clause is Crypto wide and not just DTD .......... I wonder how many other networks have such clauses ...... Think I'll do a "sweep" this afternoon and clear out all my accounts back to neteller..... Will still play the DTD game, just wont leave any cash lying around there afterwards.....

Re: DTD poker - $1 buy in $5000 added Theres a few sites that threaten to take money off you if you don't play for a long while. In my experience they send you an email to remind you of their intent before they take it - which gives you a chance to get it out. They often also have a minimum withdrawal which can screw you. Hate sites (and I think Cryptologic is one of these) where the minimum buy in is a couple of dollars and there you sit with $1.98 and nothing to do with it unless you deposit some more. Also (while I'm moaning) it would be nice if the Cryptologic banker (eCash?) would allow you to transfer money between your eCash accounts without needing to go through intermediariies. [aside]When I was a lad $1.98 would buy you 60 Mars bars, Mars Bars being the currency that always beats inflation! I also wish they'd have the online equivalent of a charity jar where you could throw your odd coppers in as you exited a poker site - or maybe one of those carnival wheels where if you got lucky you could get 100-1 for your last few cents. [/aside]

Re: DTD poker - $1 buy in $5000 added I mentioned on another thread that Party had taken $5 from my account as it had been inactive for 180 days, they also said they would take $5 from my account each month until I either started playing again or the account reached zero. I cleared what I had left there to neteller. Seems to be they should be happy to have money lying idle in the account as they can earn interest, makes me wary of depositing on new sites.

Re: DTD poker - $1 buy in $5000 added

Interesting Avon ...... Very Interesting..... I imagine this clause is Crypto wide and not just DTD .......... I wonder how many other networks have such clauses ......
I do tend to speed-read through the T&Cs when I'm downloading a site and this is the first time I've spotted this. I know we've had threads on here about it happening though.