• 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 19:15 Poker Satellites Daily Dollar
    • 19:30 SO Boss Best of British
    • 19:45 Laddies Deep Stack $500 Gtd
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:05 Sky Poker Open
    • 21:30 SO Boss 50 Up

Re: **Poker Friday 23rd March** if anyones got action points to use up on vc, theres a $500,000 feeder mtt for 300 action points at 2pm, might be worth a look 5 qualify for the final there also doing 50 action point stts to qualify for the mtt

Re: **Poker Friday 23rd March** Hmmm, just had a first crack at the Mansion $100k GTD. I didn't get many playable hands, and maybe I was playing a bit too tight but I would probably have another crack again. My demise came just before the break. I have AK in the BB. Raiser in early position to 4BB. 1 caller on the button (biggish stack) so I reraise to 10BB. Early man folds, button man puts me all in (another 12BB I think). I call and he's got QQ. Neither imrove and I'm out. I maybe could have flat called and then folded to a bet on the flop, but I would have been quite happy to take the 8BB in the pot there and then. Oh well. Next time... I see GaF is still in there - good luck mate.

Re: **Poker Friday 23rd March** Just qualified for Best of Brish final on sunday on Boss through 100 RH freeroll, I won it, but funniest thing was 2nd and 3rd were both sitting out for the entire game! :eek One was Rosco, but he had already qualified i think. Anyway definately the easiest way to qualify as 100RH from previous 3 days i think.:ok

Re: **Poker Friday 23rd March**

Just qualified for Best of Brish final on sunday on Boss through 100 RH freeroll, I won it, but funniest thing was 2nd and 3rd were both sitting out for the entire game! :eek One was Rosco, but he had already qualified i think. Anyway definately the easiest way to qualify as 100RH from previous 3 days i think.:ok
Lol, was curious what you were talking about, Yeah Qualified thursday, got to 5000 chips then sat out not sure what position I finished defo easiest way to qualify

Re: **Poker Friday 23rd March** Believe it or not :lol. Came back from Poland yesterday. Over last 4 days, was teaching my mother (shes over 60) how to play poker. I registered her on pokersatellites and she was playing on fun tables for 3 days. I showed her how to register for $100 freeroll we play and she did it today for the 1 time. She has finished 4th for $9.50 :rollin :rollin :notworthy :notworthy. Beware of her in weeks to come :gimme.

Believe it or not :lol. Came back from Poland yesterday. Over last 4 days, was teaching my mother (shes over 60) how to play poker. I registered her on pokersatellites and she was playing on fun tables for 3 days. I showed her how to register for $100 freeroll we play and she did it today for the 1 time. She has finished 4th for $9.50 :rollin :rollin :notworthy :notworthy. Beware of her in weeks to come :gimme.
:clap well done Stasia. :ok

Believe it or not :lol. Came back from Poland yesterday. Over last 4 days, was teaching my mother (shes over 60) how to play poker. I registered her on pokersatellites and she was playing on fun tables for 3 days. I showed her how to register for $100 freeroll we play and she did it today for the 1 time. She has finished 4th for $9.50 :rollin :rollin :notworthy :notworthy. Beware of her in weeks to come :gimme.
jeez,not another pole on there?:tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :D :D :D :D well done mum:ok

Re: **Poker Friday 23rd March** Out in 13th - got feisty with 77 when I had absolutely no need to, got my coin flip and he hit ..... angry with myself - 4 hours play and I go and do that - WHY??????? Left me pretty short and never came back..... Gl Piston and Hodgey - still going :ok