• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 19:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000 Freeroll
    • 20:15 Laddies Poker Two Racehorse
    • 21:05 SkyPoker The Open

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd March** Finally heard from Betfair today regarding my Scratchcard Prize - am in tomorrows $11k gtd daily (worth $82.50) .... just need to register beforehand, so logged on, and see I'm entered in Sundays $50k Gtd ($325 buy in) - not a clue how ..... any ideas :unsure I tried unregistering and it said it was a satellite entry and I couldn't ..... anyone recall if I've won a seat I'd completely forgotten about? :unsure Or have they just mixed up my scratchcard entries? :unsure

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd March**

Finally heard from Betfair today regarding my Scratchcard Prize - am in tomorrows $11k gtd daily (worth $82.50) .... just need to register beforehand' date=' so logged on, and see I'm entered in Sundays $50k Gtd ($325 buy in) - not a clue how ..... any ideas :unsure I tried unregistering and it said it was a satellite entry and I couldn't ..... anyone recall if I've won a seat I'd completely forgotten about? :unsure Or have they just mixed up my scratchcard entries? :unsure[/quote'] shhhhh win withdraw laugh

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd March**

moFace' date=' on the final table and doing well in the focus game - which also means he's qualified for the $500 freeroll STT game :ok[/quote'] well if i can get in it? wont let me reg, i can only presume they do it just before it starts :hope :unsure just so you know for future yes they put you in ;)

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd March** didnt quite make top 10, last 2 hands i played i was ahead pre-flop but lost to a pair of 2`s and then my a/k suited lost to k/5 and he hit the 5:eyes , but made the top 30 for another exclusive freeroll,not too sure what the prize is though pacificpoker2mi7.pngpacificpoker2mi7.png pacificpoker1zx1.png pacificpoker1zx1.png