Hand Grabber for Poker Tracker

voiceofjoe

I've just moved to Pacific to continue my 'assault' on the cash tables, but to utilise Poker Tracker and import the hands I apparently need to use a 'Handgrabber' ? I've downloaded the trial version from Idelminer, which gives me a 1000 hands, but at the levels I am currently at i'm loathe to pay the price of $50 to convert it to the full - especially as its only Pacific Poker specific and i would need to buty another version if i ventured onto other sites that reqire this functionality. Does anyone know of a freeware version - (I know its highly unlikely, but i thought i'd ask) Another way of importing the files, even if they aren't auto imported, and i have to amend them somehow or a similar tool, which i can buy - even if its for a similar price - that covers more than the single site _I ahd a quick look on the Poker Tracker website but this is the only one they seem to be pushing ??

Re: Hand Grabber for Poker Tracker lol - I downloaded the idleminer pacific trial this week too ..... likewise - I'm reluctant to pay the $50 ..... so I switched to Poker Office which is automatic ....... I've always used PT for cash and PO for tournies ..... have to say that the PO Cash functionality is growing on me ..... PO seems to have a lot more "built in" the HUD, and support for more sites without "hand grabbers" ... what I do dislike is its inability to import from hand histories (it will only import from open windows, with the full chat on!!!)