Basket, Uleb Cup 20/3

EventFMP Reflex Zeleznik v Lietuvos
SelectionOver 150.5 points
Strength10/10
Date20/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePaddy Power @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningThis is tthe 2nd leg of the semi final, Rytas won the 1st one 78-67. FMP's average at home was 88.8 in the groupstage, Lietuvos averaged 84.4. If the hometeam can shoot a few % better than last match, I'm sure we will se a match that goes over this line, I expect Lietuvos tho at least score 75 points. I have not found any info about important missings in either team, if that's the case this bet can surely loose value, but I'm willing to risk it.

Re: Basket, Uleb Cup 20/3 Ivan Koljević(Lietuvos Rytas) will not play(ankle injury), but Kareem Rush will. On your place i would be very careful with stake on this one, FMP coach claims that defense is most important for this match, and that the key lies in patiece. IMO FMP can go through, hc on them(7,5 at GB) is my pick with medium stake. On the other side i wouldn't touch match between RMD and UNICS.Russians have 7 points advantage from 1st leg and i doubt Madrid can cover it.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.