Basketball Euroleague 21/22.03

evroliga.gif Final round of Top 16 and there is only two places left for quarters. Tau Ceramica will play vs Barcelona, Panathinaikos vs Maccabi is second quarter. CSKA and Unikaja are first no metter what they do tonight. CSKA will play vs winner of match Dynamo Moscow - Benetton. Finally, Unikaja will play vs Olympiacos, Partizan or Joventut. If Olympiacos beat Joventut, they are second and they will play vs Unikaja. But, if Joventut beat them in Athens probably Partizan going to quarter even if loose. Only way for Joventut to play vs Unikaja is to beat Olympiacos with 34 or more margin which is just theory. But if they do that, Partizan must beat CSKA. Text above is just to clear situation in Euroleague. There is some very interesting games and some very nice odds too. Maccabi - Roma Over 157 First thing i saw on this list was odd for Over 157 for match Maccabi - Roma. Maccabi is very good team, especially home. They starting to play better in Top 16 and they are already in quarter final. This team was involved on last 3 Final 4 of Euroleague. They have bunch of Americans in team and they are probably best attacking team in Euroleague. This game have no importance for both teams and i expect here open game, with very little defence. I think just Maccabi will score here at least 90 points. Olympiacos - Joventut Under 156 Greeks must win if they want to play in Final 4. Joventut have very good defence, they are very aggresive and coach cnange players often so tempo of the game will be very high and will be no easy points. Olympiacos scoring 80 points per game, while Joventut is little behind with 76. That is right on the limit, but this is very important game and in this kind of games you can't see lots of points. I suggest here under as best option. Partizan - CSKA Partizan to win, Line Partizan's faith is not in their hand. If Olympiacos beat Joventut, they are third in every case, but if Joventut surprise hosts then team from Belgrade going to quarter final even if they loose. They will play relax but their coach said more than once that they want to beat CSKA in Belgrade, to thanks fans for great support during this Euroleague. Partizan have probably best basketball fans in Europe. Their Arena is always full, over 7000 very loud and hostile fans is there and it is not easy place for playing. Partizan is not weak team. They have very young team, youngest in Euroleague, but they have maybe best duo in the paint. Drobnjak, ex NBA player, and Perovic, 217cm. They are main weapon with experienced Cummings on play. Tripkovic brings them win vs Joventut, in last game, with 9 FG from 11 attempts. CSKA is with Tau Ceramica best team in Europe in the moment. They lost just one game in regular season. In Top 16 they won all five games without problem. They are defending champion and with good chances to defend crown. But they will play without any motive in Belgrade. Messina, their coach, will probably rest some players because there is no need to risk some injury. Partizan want to beat best European team in Belgrade. They will play like this game is final and that is why i think they have chance to win here and odds are great for that.

Re: Basketball Euroleague 21/22.03 Today : Barcelona -2.5 v Panathinaikos +2.5 panathinaikos is the best team in europe along with Cska, and this is the final imo,anyway my tip is panathinaikos to win, i can not imagine that the greens are outsider here! Away win banker Aris -3.5 v Unicaja +3.5 onother mistake imo,Unicaja is by far the better side,aris is really poor,and home advantage cant help them,since aris is already out of euroleague, away win banker bye bye

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.