• 19:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Hendon Mob League
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Poker333 Pokerbowl 2nd Chance
    • 20:15 Laddies Two

Re: **Poker - Tuesday 20th March**

Suggest registration sooner rather than later for the focus game .... 3000 places' date=' but I've no idea how popular it will be and whether it will fill in advance[/quote'] was about 315 when I left for work this morning. can anyone tell me what its at now?

Re: **Poker - Tuesday 20th March** I'm in the will hill focus game - id on there is __phil__ Thought I needed to set up a willaim hill account from new but found I already had one that I'd forgotten about :eek - and furthermore it had just over £5 in it. It worries me that I constantly find money I've forgotten about .... sometimes in the back pocket of jeans I've just washed (is that what money laundering is all about :lol ) ... but more often in poker accounts that I thought were empty - found $76 in BetDirect the other day. Its probably just the onset of senility but I like to think it might just be the poker equivalent of the tooth fairy putting the odd few dollars into a random account everytime I get a really bad beat :hope . The poker fairy is (I think) closely related to the poker benefactor who lives at Poker770 - whenever I get down to my last few free dollars on there they seem to send me a few more free dollars (sometimes with a sweet note that starts "we noticed you were running short of funds .......").

Re: **Poker - Tuesday 20th March** Was playing several games at once and hadn't noticed how fast the blinds were increasing in the focus game - was exceedingly suprised when I went out 431st and got $6.61 or so. Interestingly I think I could have finished 300 or more places better and still got $6.61 :ok