Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3

Kvalserien, Sweden

Bjorkloven v Rogle BK (18:00 GMT)1.904.502.95109% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Leksand v Sodertalje (18:00 GMT)2.754.502.40101% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Best odds/All oddsv2.gifv401.gif
Skellefteå AIK1.91.96
Tie4.54.5
MIF Redhawks2.952.94
SM-Liiga, Finland
HPK v HIFK (16:30 GMT)1.844.403.65105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Jokerit v Ilves (16:30 GMT)1.535.005.60104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Kärpät v Pelicans (16:30 GMT)1.366.008.00103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Tappara v St Louis Blues (16:30 GMT)2.024.203.30104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19/3 I think I've found a real goody for tomorrow! Leksand-Södertälje All season, the qualification series is what you're waiting for, wether you're a fan, a player, coach or whatever. Leksand didn't play very convincing in the regular season, but they played convincingly enough to get to the qualification stage. They got the third and last direct spot to this 10-game series. They didn't keep up with Södertälje at the top because of sloppy performance's against teams at the lower end of the table. They always performed well against the top teams and that's why I thought they had a good chance here. 1 win in the first 4 games wasn't really what I expected. After their amazing comeback against Rögle I really thought that they would beat Löven, but no. The lack of efficiency was once again shown and they lost the game 2-0, and without a great playing Puurula in net (39 saves) it could have been even worse. Södertälje were impressive in the regular season and they won the series in a superior way. They have started the qualification series pretty good, despite failing to win in regulation against Löven in the first round. After that OT-win, they won at Rögle, lost at Malmö and on Saturday they took a very important win at home against Skellefteå. I watched that game and throughout the whole game they played really well. Skellefteå dominated the first period, but the score was still only 1-1. In the second, Södertälje really showed why they only lost two games at home during the regular season. The score was 3-1 going into the third where Skellefteå got an early goal, but Södertälje managed to hold on and get 3 extremly important points. Leksand has Patrik Wallenberg injured, but he's not a very important player. A player who on the other hand is very important, Roman Vopat, is questionable for this game and if he doesn't play it's a huge loss. he didn't play the game at Löven. Södertälje have two questionable players, but none of them are that important for the team. Södertälje has a good chance of reaching Elitserien while Leksand's chances were left behind in Umeå (Lövens hometown). I think Södertälje has a decent chance of getting all the points here and get one step closer to Elitserien. The last 4 games, all 3 this season, between these two teams have ended with a draw so therefore Södertälje dnb seems as a good choice. Södertälje should be favourites here imo and 2.0 for the dnb alternative at Bet365 is simply great. Södertälje (dnb) 2.00@Bet365 6/10 edit:Bet365 has 2.05 for Skellefteå 0.0...I think it should say -0.5 and that they´ve done somethin wrong. 2.05 for Ske dnb, is however a superodds and I can only hope that they do not void this bet. edit 2: They were pretty quick to lower the odds. 1.90 for Södertälje and 1.86 for Skellefteå.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19/3 A little off-topic, but still: Burran, thank you very much for adding the town names for these small teams, it's a pleasure to look on the map and found these locations. I like searching the maps, so I thank you for doing this. :)

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19/3

A little off-topic' date=' but still: Burran, thank you very much for adding the town names for these small teams, it's a pleasure to look on the map and found these locations. I like searching the maps, so I thank you for doing this. :)[/quote'] Rögle is from Ängelholm and Björklöven is from Umeå, otherwise the teams in the qualification series are named after their cities:) peterthefarmer// I can't help u with Finland mate...I'm pretty lost there. Södertälje now at 1.83 and now the price is 2.05 for Skellefteå-0.5.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19/3 Hameenlinna - IFK Helsinki(1:1) 1,8 the odd is great on this event hameenlina always beat hifk at home in last 13 games hamenlina won12 and lost only one after OT,so no doubt on this one it seems that hamenlina is black cat for HIFk,hope that wil lstay and today:hope

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19/3 Ok...many bets today: Södertälje dnb @ 1.83 (Bet365) After loosing to Björklöven 0-2, I have to go against Leksand. I thought they would beat Björklöven and really take the chance to advance to Elitserien, but no. Södertälje beat Skellefteå at home last round, a really important win, and they can surely beat leksand today, after all Södertälje have proven to be the better team. 1.83 for dnb is still a good odds. I managed to bet for straight Södertälje win at 2.45 yesterday, but was too slow for the good price for dnb... Rögle dnb @ 2.30 (Bet365) Rögle have been a dissapointment so far, no points despite being up 5-2 vs Leksand in the 3d period. I still think they are better than Björklöven though, after all they finished way ahead of them in the table, and also Björklöven should be a bit worn out, their injury problems has lead to that they can only use three line ups, and they have played a lot of matches recently. This will probably be a close match, but 2.30 for dnb gets my approval. Björklöven - Rögle under 5.5 goals @ 2.00 (Centrebet) There's usually few goals when these two teams meet, all three previous H2H's ended under 5.5. Rögle also mostly plays very lowscoring when away, and when adding to that Björklövens problems with scoring but usually good defence, I think this match have all the indicators for under. Skellefteå - Malmö under 5.5 goals @ 1.86 (Betfair) Malmö have started this series in a great way: 4 wins and 12 points, Skellefteå lost last match 2-3 away to Södertälje, but 3/4 wins is not bad either. Both teams are 3/4 under so far, and of course I think this one will end under. Malmö have really shaped up their defence lately, and their goalie is in great form. Same goes for Skellefteå, but neither of the teams score a lot. 2/3 H2H's at home for Skellefteå ended under, 3/5 totally, and as Malmö are a different team now, I think a lot more speaks for under. Akso the importance of this match suggests that neither team will want to take any chances, Skellefteå needs to win, but they can't attack mindless, Malmö's counterattacks would hurt them severly in that case. Leksand - Södertälje under 5.5 goals @ 1.80 (Ladbrokes) Another under bet...Södertälje's way of playing often lead to matches with few goals. 3/4 under so far this series, only over was away to Rögle, 4-2. Leksand has had problems scoring in this qualification series, no goals vs Björklöven last match, only one at home to Skellefteå and 1 away to Malmö. They scored 6 at home to Rögle, after they finally managed to get something from their advantage in shooting. I think Leksand will have a very hard time to score today too, and as SSK by nature are a team that don't give away many chanses end rely on scoring few goals to win, this one also has a good chance of going under this line.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19/3 Germany I

Tuesday 20 March 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Adler Mannheim v Frankfurt Lions (18:30 GMT)1.605.004.60105%
Deg Metro Stars v Hamburg Freezers (18:30 GMT)1.684.803.85107%
Ingolstadt v Kölner Haie (18:30 GMT)2.324.502.37108%
Nürnberg Ice Tigers v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 GMT)2.004.603.20103%
Switzerland
Tuesday 20 March 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Basel v SCL Tigers (18:45 GMT)2.004.502.60111%
Kloten Flyers v Davos (18:45 GMT)2.264.332.46108%
Zug v Bern (18:45 GMT)2.504.502.18109%
Austria
Tuesday 20 March 2007
EC Pasut VSV v EHC LIWEST Linz (18:15 GMT)1.505.004.40110%
EC Red Bull Salzburg v EV Vienna Capitals (18:15 GMT)1.356.005.50109%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19/3 SSK had a 3-2 lead but Leksand equalized in the third. Leksand played quite good and were closer a 4-3 goal than Södertälje. Push however. Skellefteå won though. 2.05 was indeed a great odds for them (dnb).

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19/3 Russia

Tuesday 20 March 2007
Avangard Omsk v Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (13:00 GMT)1.505.505.00105%
Metallurg Magnitogorsk v Sibir Novosibirsk (14:00 GMT)1.316.007.00108%
Salavat v CSKA Moscow (14:00 GMT)1.555.004.20109%
AK Bars Kazan v Khimik Mytishi (16:00 GMT)1.306.508.00105%
Norway
Tuesday 20 March 2007
Sparta Sarpsborg v Vålerengen (18:00 GMT)3.605.251.75104%
Stavanger v Storhamar (18:00 GMT)2.404.752.35106%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3 Ingolstadt - Kölner Haie I'm going with Köln again here as they are in great form still. Much of the text from sundays game is still valid here of course. I will use some info from that text as you might spot here: This is the 3rd game of the quarter-finals in the DEL i.e German hockey league. In the first game Kölner Haie started out nicely by winning comfortably by 5-1. The score was 3-1 early in the game and 4-1 in the 33rd minute, after that Kölner Haie just watched their lead and according to reports had a great defensive aswell. In the third game Köln put the pedal to the metal right away and had a 3-0 lead after just 11 minutes, after that they slowed down and in the end won 4-1. Köln has had a good run in the league too lately, they have managed to collect 20 pts in the last 11 games. Ingolstadt are in a completely different position only claiming 7 pts in the last 11 games. They have managed som draws and an over time win but only one time in the last 11 games did they win in regular time. With a 3-0 lead in the series Köln truly have the upper-hand and by far the better form. This time it won't perhaps be as easy as it has been before since this is a must-win for the home team but all the same Köln has the stronger team now. I didn't contemplate taking the straight win here, instead I'm going for the asian hcp alternative with refund on the draw. Kölner Haie (AH -0) @ 1.95 Pinnacle 5/10 __________________________________________ Zug - SC Bern Almost purely a stats-bet in this one. Bern leads 3-0 in this quarter finals and the wins have been 4-0 at home, 1-0 away and again 4-0 at home. As you see all games have been unders and the away win for Bern was way under the line. Since this is a very important game for both teams, Zug must win and Bern can go through to semis, I feel that the focus will be on the defensive and it won't be an open game. It's very likely that Zug will be very defensive and that Bern will just wait for the mistakes they eventually will make. Looking at stats and guessing on how they game might be I think the under is a decent bet here. Under 5.5 @ 1.86 3/10

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3 Slovan - Zvolen(2:0) slovan to win 1,75 slovan seems to be in better shape.these teams played 20 times...and slovan won home 13 this year slovan leads 4:1 probably will take break ball home against this zvolen and go easily for 4 th win will be motivated on home ice:welcome Ilves - Jokerit(0:3) ilves to win 2,9 have to try this one h2h is 6:6 and now jokerit leads 3:0,who can belive that they can win 4 in a row,i cant so have to try on ilves who beated jokerit home already:welcome

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3 Storhamar dnb @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) 6th leg of this semi final series, Storhamar are up 3-2 after winning last match, 5-1. I recently backed Storhamar away in this semi final, and I'll do it again for the same reason: Storhamar are the better team and if I get almost evens for dnb then I can't leave it out. I think they can close this semi final this evening, they have proven that they can beat Stavanger away before, they have the stronger roster and should have more stamina left. VÃ¥lerenga @ 1.75 (Expekt) This is the 6th leg, same situation as in the other semi, VÃ¥lerenga in the lead 3-2 iow. I'm going to back the better team in this one too, as I think VÃ¥lerenga will close this semi this evening. Last match when VÃ¥lerenga won, 6-3, was a much more one sided affair than even the score indicates, for example VÃ¥lernga shot 43 shots and Sparta only 14. Sparta can give VÃ¥lerenga a good fight in a single match, but in the long run VÃ¥lerenga is too good, last ten are 7-3 for VÃ¥lerenga. This is of course not a match Sparta will give away easy, but I don't think they can pull another win out of their sleeves again.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3 About Ilves - Jokerit: Jokerit have really put Ilves under pressure the first matches: In the 2-1 win Ilves goalie saved 38/40 shots, 2nd match 44/48, and 3d match Ilves goalie allowed 4 goals from 21 shots. Ilves might win, sure, but I'm thinking there's a good value in Jokerit -1.5 @ 2.60 (Bet365). I'll try that one with a small stake.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3

Slovan - Zvolen(2:0) slovan to win 1,75 slovan seems to be in better shape.these teams played 20 times...and slovan won home 13 this year slovan leads 4:1 probably will take break ball home against this zvolen and go easily for 4 th win will be motivated on home ice:welcome
7-1 after 2nd :loon

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3 Nottingham Panthers to win (1.80 @ 10bet) The end of regular season in British IHL is near and the teams that will go to the play-offs are known. Nottingham is currently 5th placed and in a good form. In last 8 matches, they have lost twice (away to Basingstoke and Sheffield at home). In last round, they went to OT with Belfast (and lost after the penalty shots). In last 9 home matches, they have won 7 of them. They have lost only to Sheffield (twice). The Sheffield is a hoodoo team for Nottingham, having won 5 H2Hs this season (they have won last time although beeing in weaker form than Nottingham - I remember it well - I had some money on the Panthers). Otherwise, Nottingham's home ice rink was a fortress lately. They have hosted top three teams last month and won against them all. Last home match was against Edinburgh. They trashed them 10:1. Nottingham will have the full squad tonight. Goaltender Rovnianek and defenceman Krajicek are back after the injury. Krajicek has 1 goal and 2 assists against Basingstoke this season. Basingstoke found a good form in the right moment. A month ago they had to fight for the last play-off place and today they are safe at the 7th place. They improved their performance overall, but they are still the worst away team in the league (6 wins in 24 matches). But, in the last 4 away matches they have 3 wins: Sheffield (still out of form), Edinburgh (bottom of the league) and Manchester (bad at home). They are very optimistic before this match, but those 3 wins are not enough to make me believe that they could endanger Nottingham at home. They have played 5 H2Hs this season and host won every time. I'd rather see some better odds (I don't think it would be an easy win for Nottingham), but 1.80 is a good bet. I think that some live coverage will be available at: http://www.ih-update.co.uk/

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3 Grenoble - Briancon under 6.5 (1.81 @ 10bet) This is the match no. 5 in the semi-finals. Only the first match ended over and the other 3 ended 2:1, 1:2 and 4:2. In 1/4 finals, Grenoble played 3 matches and 2 of them were 'under'. Briancon also played 3 matches in 1/4 finals and all 3 of them were 'under'. This will be the match with a lot of penalties and the players will do anything to save the goal. First period over 1.0 (1.86 @ Bet365) In first 4 matches, first period ended 0:1 only once and over 1.0 in other matches. In 1/4 finals, both Briancon and Grenoble played over 1.0 in all 3 matches' first periods.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3

About Ilves - Jokerit: Jokerit have really put Ilves under pressure the first matches: In the 2-1 win Ilves goalie saved 38/40 shots' date=' 2nd match 44/48, and 3d match Ilves goalie allowed 4 goals from 21 shots. Ilves might win, sure, but I'm thinking there's a good value in [b']Jokerit -1.5 @ 2.60 (Bet365). I'll try that one with a small stake.
4-2 Jokerit :)

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 19-20/3 Jesus.. Kölner Haie had a good 2-0 lead and then lose 6-2, wtf?? Just in the last two minutes in the game they allowed Ingolstadt to score three times :@:@:@ The under bet is looking OK though. 2-1 after 2 periods :hope:hope:hope