Half Time Win?

Another idea i've been toying with so decided to put it in here and see how it goes. The idea is to take the half time leaders and back them to go on and win the match. Same with a score draw,back the home side to be winning at full time. Totally untested so not sure how this will go, so will start this as a paper trail for now. All games will be taken from betfair in-play. Starting bank will be 100 points and each bet will be 10 points. Obviously all selections will be made at half time. System details will be updated after each match. Any comments about staking, selections or general comments would be appreciated.:ok

Re: Half Time Win?

First bet:- Pacos Ferreira v Belenenses 0-1 10 pts on Belenenses @ 1.59
:nana :nana I'll take this as a win with 3 mins left belenenses 2-0 up Profit 5.9pts Starting Bank:100pts Current Bank:105.9pts Bets:1 Wins:1 Losses:0 SR:100%

bet 2: Hansa Rostock v Koln 1-1 HT Hansa Rostock to win 10 [email protected] Plenty of sports punter tipsters have backed rostock for this, so lets hope they are right.:hope
Not picking holes mate, but does this qualify as a system bet? The scores at HT are level, so this shouldn't be a system pick...?

Re: Half Time Win? If you look at the system layout i did say score draws would be included. The only games i'm not including is goaless draws at half time. Thanks for the comments, keep them coming dmckeelfc:ok Bet 3: Dungannon swifts v St.Patricks 2-1 HT. back Dungannon at 1.98with 10 pts.

Re: Half Time Win? Not the greatest of nights tonight. 2 losers, after a promising start. Bet 2: Hansa Rostock 1-1 Koln:wall Bet 3: Dungannon Swifts 2-2 St.Patricks:wall System stats now look not so good:- Bets:3 Winners:1 Losers:2 Staked:30pts Profit/Loss:-15.9pts S/R:33.3% Never mind hopefully we'll pick some teams that can hold their leads or go on to win from a level position:hope See how this goes and maybe this could turn in to a back the draw at half time thread.

If you look at the system layout i did say score draws would be included. The only games i'm not including is goaless draws at half time. Thanks for the comments, keep them coming dmckeelfc:ok
Sorry fella, I read it twice and still missed that. Was shattered from an early morning flight. Good luck with the system:ok

Re: Half Time Win? Bet4: Linfield v Derry 2-1 H/T [email protected]:nana Winner 2-1 Bet5: Braga v Naval 1-0 H/T [email protected]:nana Winner 2-1 Not a bad night in the end to put this system back on track although it did take an 86 min pen in the braga game to have a complete sweep:notworthy System stats now look like this:- Bets:5 Wins:3 Losses:2 Staked:50 pts Profit/Loss:-8.4pts S/R:60% I'M quite happy with the strike rate at the mo and thought it would level out to and stay at the 60% mark. Just need to turn in to profit now, see how the next few bets go because i may need to change the staking plan. Any thoughts from you guys on this would be appreciated:cheers