• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 19:15 Poker Satellites Daily Dollar
    • 20:00 Titan PL MTT League
    • 20:00 Blue Square Inside Edge GUKPT
    • 21:05 SkyPoker Open
    • 21:30 SO Boss 50 Up Club
    • 21:30 SO Paradise Monday Night Takedown

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Received this, one this about Mansion that really annoys me is that they never take any blame, its always someone else or circumstances beyond our control! Hope you received as well GAF Dear Joe, We are contacting you regarding today's 1100 GMT $100,000 Guaranteed Tournament. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result of tournament play being interrupted today at MANSION. In this case, the cause of the interruption was beyond our control. Please rest assured that these issues have now been fully investigated and resolved. In settling this tournament we believe that the fairest course of action is to refund all players their buy-ins and fees. Your $100 buy-in for this tournament will be refunded by the close of business today, Monday 19th March. As the tournament was cancelled within 5 minutes of start and only around 6 hands were played per table, we feel that chip positions at the time of crash would have little bearing on players' final position. For this reason we believe the fairest and most equitable course of action is to refund all players their initial buy-in. We understand that as there was a significant overlay in this event, this course of action would result in awarding players less than the total prize pool. Therefore, to ensure that this settlement is fair we would also like to offer you free entry in up to two $100k Guaranteed events this week. Please register and play any $100k Guaranteed event between Wednesday 21st March and Sunday 25th March and we will refund up to two buy-ins by close of business Monday 26th March. Please note that only members who register and play in the tournament will be eligible for any refund. Once you have registered for the two tournaments of your choice please email the details to [email protected]. The $100K tournaments are held daily at the following times:

Monday's Wednesday's & Friday's:1100 GMT (1200 CET)
Tuesday's, Thursday's, Saturdays & Sundays:2000 GMT (2100 CET)
Thank you for choosing MANSION and please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of any further assistance. Kindest regards, MANSION Member Services

Guest poker head

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Does anyone know why it wont let me register for the pacific metador and why I can never find the SO paradise best of british free roll in the lobby? most times the boss one isnt there either :(

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Just checked my email, and yes I've got it mate :ok To be fair to Mansion .... 350 players x $300 each = $105,000 ... they're paying out slightly more than if the tourney were played .... though why they didn't just stick with their T&C!!!! :loon :loon The two players eliminated must be ecstatic!!!!

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March**

Does anyone know why it wont let me register for the pacific metador and why I can never find the SO paradise best of british free roll in the lobby? most times the boss one isnt there either :(
It's a special requirement and 2nd point is you need to be Britsih to play :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** busy night for me tonight <ahttp://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=40e00CX-SZ5UGTH*9fC*MlJyfXNSAhe0wh2av4xQp5Fd3Ig=&size=l> <ahttp://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=40e00CX-SZ5UGTH*9fC*MlJyfeKs7lvypKnXv4xQp5Fd3Ig=&size=l>

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Out of Titan in 7th. Spent last half an hour trying to work out who was going where on the table and started getting very confused! Anyway I've scraped my brains up off the floor and into a farmfoods carrier bag and off to see if the hospital can put them back in for next weeks final game.