• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 19:15 Poker Satellites Daily Dollar
    • 20:00 Titan PL MTT League
    • 20:00 Blue Square Inside Edge GUKPT
    • 21:05 SkyPoker Open
    • 21:30 SO Boss 50 Up Club
    • 21:30 SO Paradise Monday Night Takedown

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Now that Blue Square has moved to ipoker it is impossible to play both PL Titan game and the Inside Edge freeroll as only one site can be open. Is it worth playing the titan game and registering for Blue Square but sitting out? If knocked out of Titan early would still have some chips left on Blue Square.

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Exactly 100 entrants inthe Mansion $100,000 gtd so far .... if anyone else is able to take some time off from work to play in it, it looks like being worth it......starts in 53 mins..... Am thinking that entry is likely to be in the region of 200 - that would be an overlay of $80,000 :loon :loon Your $100 entry will be worth $500!!!!

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March**

Exactly 100 entrants inthe Mansion $100,000 gtd so far .... if anyone else is able to take some time off from work to play in it, it looks like being worth it......starts in 53 mins..... Am thinking that entry is likely to be in the region of 200 - that would be an overlay of $80,000 :loon :loon Your $100 entry will be worth $500!!!!
I know what I'll be doing during my week off next week!!! :loon

Unreal its just been cancelled due to technical problems :lol
I was 27th at the time :loon :loon (having won 1 pot!!! :tongue2) Could be a very profitable 7 minutes if the prize pool is shared :loon :loon

More like due to overlay they would not run it!
I don't think so mate - I think they'll pay out the $100,000..... Just checked their rules and there seems no "get out" for them - thought there might be a time period early when just entry fees were refunded ..... but there isn't.....
In the event of a server crash all current hands being played are cancelled and players at the tables will have their chip stacks returned to the balance they had at the start of the hand. The tournament will restart once the server is back up. If a tournament fails to complete and is subsequently cancelled, MANSION will use a set formula to determine how much each of the active players receives. This formula is tried and tested and is the fairest method of paying out incomplete tournaments for all players. Firstly, the remaining prize pool is split in half. This prize pool is composed of all buy ins, any re-buys and add-ons which have been made, and any added value which MANSION added to the tournament. Any winnings which have already been paid to players who have gone out are then subtracted. Half of this prize pool is split equally amongst all of the players who were still in the tournament when it failed to complete. The remaining half is paid out to all players who were still in the tournament dependant upon the percentage of chips that each player had when the tournament stopped running. All players remaining in the tournament will also receive a refund of their tournament fee. We advise players to allow 2 working days for funds to appear in their account in the event of a tournament cancellation. This rule applies to both single table and multi table tournaments.

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Just had this MANSION Hannah You will receive a refund for your buy in by the end of play by today We will also give you free entry into any tournament between now and Sunday Which will come out of your account but the credit for this will be refunded on Monday.

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** I Love mansion!!!!!!!!!!! They always have something new to add to their game! Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, MANSION Hannah will be right with you. MANSION Hannah Re: can you now confirm why the 100K torney was cancelled MANSION Hannah Hello burnleyjoe i have read your T and Cs and can you confirm if this is correct? MANSION Hannah We are still investigating to our this tournament crashed MANSION Hannah In this instance our poker department have decided the following : MANSION Hannah You will receive a refund for your buy in by the end of play by today We will also give you free entry into any tournament between now and Sunday Which will come out of your account but the credit for this will be refunded on Monday. burnleyjoe In the event of a server crash all current hands being played are cancelled and players at the tables will have their chip stacks returned to the balance they had at the start of the hand. The tournament will restart once the server is back up. This formula is tried and tested and is the fairest method of paying out incomplete tournaments for all players. Firstly, the remaining prize pool is split in half. This prize pool is composed of all buy ins, any re-buys and add-ons which have been made, and any added value which MANSION added to the tournament. The remaining half is paid out to all players who were still in the tournament dependant upon the percentage of chips that each player had when the tournament stopped running. All players remaining in the tournament will also receive a refund of their tournament fee. We advise players to allow 2 working days for funds to appear in their account in the event of a tournament cancellation. This rule applies to both single table and multi table tournaments. burnleyjoe Is this not what should happen burnleyjoe Or are you changing the T&Cs MANSION Hannah One moment while I speak to the poker department burnleyjoe ok MANSION Hannah We appreciate your patience while we deal with this matter. MANSION Hannah Be with you shortly sorry to keep you burnleyjoe ok MANSION Hannah I have been advised that It is industry standard that when only a few minutes of play have passed, as in this tournament, that the tournament is rolled back and refunded rather than being paid out. This is because there has not been enough play to effect the final result of the tournament. burnleyjoe so it is a change MANSION Hannah No it has not been changed this applies when the game has had more play this tournament was only running for five minutes. burnleyjoe can you please send me a copy of this transcript, and it was 10 minutes

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Youd think they'd have known better than to schedule an expensive tournament like this at 11:00 GMT, but they should adhere to their T&C's and (possibly) sacrifice the person who should have been monitoring the game stack and cancelled this one before it started to the poker gods. Have they got a "our decision is final" clause imbedded in their T&C's? Of course they have i.e. rule 27..... "MANSION (Gibraltar) Limited reserve the right to amend the tournament rules and policies at any time without notice to the players" Question is whether the bad karma outweighs the $60K+ loss they need to take to make up the $100K. Keep up the pressure guys.

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Completely unrelated to what happened in this thread (as I hadn't refreshed PL for about 3 hours) I decided to go through my accounts where I've got bits and bobs, you know a few dollars here and there, and play with it today. Coincidentally I had about $6 in Mansion and I must have started playing an STT around midday. The STT lasted about an hour and a half (something to remember for the patient players) and we had no problems whatsoever. Now I've played on Mansion when they have experienced issues and generally some players at any table get stitched up, and had this been a real error I think there would have been ongoing problems that would have ran into my STT. I don't believe that it was such a bad technical fault to have cancelled your tourney, but one so easily fixed that I could log on and play (without problems) less than one hour later. Another thing regarding their 'proposal' they say you can have a free buy-in of your choice, but will have to pay for it and then be refunded? Just suppose that this morning I had $110 in Mansion and because of the massive value thought 'sod it I'm in'. My balance would then be $1(?). Then they would refund my buy in ($100+9) which would put my balance back to $110. So I decide to buy into tomorrows $100+9 tourney kinowing that I will have it refunded, and when this happens I will have exactly the same amount of money I had when the tournament was cancelled, which basically means I receive no compensation. This stinks. :@

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Powered by SightMax Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, MANSION Christian will be right with you. MANSION Christian RE - Hi Now that we have our refund, do you know why the game crashed today? MANSION Christian Hello MANSION Christian This was due to a technical error which occurred outside of our control burnleyjoe and what was the error then and whose fault MANSION Christian I believe it was an ISP error burnleyjoe ok i have now received the refund, can you confim that i wil get a free entry to a 100K game MANSION Christian No, even better burnleyjoe what MANSION Christian we would also like to offer you free entries in up to two $100k Guaranteed events this week MANSION Christian Please register and play any $100k Guaranteed events between Wednesday 21st March and Sunday 25th March and we will refund up to two buy-ins by close of business Monday 26th March. MANSION Christian So you are actually receiving $300 in total burnleyjoe 2 free games $300? MANSION Christian The buy in of $100 = entries to 2 $100 Buy-i tournaments MANSION Christian Sorry, The buy in of $100 + entries to two $100 Buy-i tournaments burnleyjoe I was 7th when it went down and if you have split the money i would have received about $350 burnleyjoe so i`m still out of pocket and also i need to deposit to get the money back burnleyjoe Anyway thanks for the offer MANSION Christian It is industry standard that when only a few minutes of play have passed, as in this tournament, that the tournament is rolled back and refunded rather than being paid out. This is because there has not been enough play to effect the final result of the tournament. MANSION Christian Only 5 minutes had passed burnleyjoe Still does not explain why it went down and if you check it was 10 minutes burnleyjoe Cheers anyway

Re: **Poker Monday 19th March** Have registered for Titan, but it's my son's 15th birthday today so will be playing in a fashion. Definitely no chat and will probably time out a few times...will try my best not to spoil it for anybody else though.