Bandy, Sweden 18/3, last match of the season.

Edsbyn - Hammarby Edsbyn @ 1.70 (Ladbrokes) This is the grand final, last match of the season. It's played in Uppsala, neutral ground so no home advantage for Edsbyn. Edsbyn are the best team imo, and their semi final vs Sandviken was a series between the two best teams, so I can't do anything other than back Edsbyn in this. 1.70 is not a huge odds, but its's ok, and I'm also going to try -1 @ 2.05. Over 8.5 @ 1.80 looked tasty earlier, but I just checked the weather, it's been snowing, its windy and the ice is pretty bad. This might make under 9.5 goals a bet worth looking in to, but I'm leaving out over and under bets today.

Re: Bandy, Sweden 18/3, last match of the season. Yup, Edsbyn won but after o.t. That finishes this season, no more bandy for a very long time. :( On the other hand this season have been quite profitable, so I'll survive loosing the last bet. Thank you and goodbye, the bandysection is closed for vacation. :cry

Re: Bandy, Sweden 18/3, last match of the season. I just like to thank all the contributors in this thread, especially G:G, as they turned a sport that i dint even know untill somwhere in november in pure money maker. Admiting that im sad that the season is over and will be eagerly awaiting the start of the next season. Cheers guys!