• 18:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 18:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 18:30 SO Boss Best of British Weekly Final
    • 19:00 Betway London Poker Weekend Freeroll
    • 19:00 Dream Dirty Dozen Final
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Monte Carlo Final
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:30 PokerUtd League

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March** There are a number of tournament which will interest people that couldn't fit in the poll - so make sure you look at the table when checking where you intend to play!!!! Big ones: PokerSatellites WSOP Freeroll Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March** hi all from hot and sunny thailand........:) not much chance of poker here as the thai goverment have blocked most of the sites making it virtually impossible to play,have managed to get full tilt downloaded so will be able to play on tuesday but every other site seems a non starter.good luck to all wherever you are playing,be back in about 3 weeks.......:ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March** Tonight is a busy old night especially as I've qualified for the Boss BofB final and the Dirty Dozen final (so has Gaf but what's new :lol he qualifies for everything!). I've checked the Paradise league game but if things are going well in some of the earlier starters (Virgin V-points , Safety net, DirtyDozen final) then I may chicken out of it, as the thought of 4 MTTs at once is daunting. Mind you the safety net has a habit of sending me for an early bath as the Hungarians manage to fill their inside straights. Are we absolutely sure that there isn't software out there that allows you to see whats coming :rollin . Wish they'd stagger the game starts away from the peak hours a bit more, anyone would think some people had real jobs to go to :D .

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March** a very busy night and looks like i have to use my secret weapons,in the form of mini-me and bigger mini-me,i will be playing dream dirty dozen,poker league and pokerutd,mini-me will be playing pokersatellites and bigger mini-me ,v-points :hope :hope :hope

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March**

a very busy night and looks like i have to use my secret weapons' date='in the form of mini-me and bigger mini-me,i will be playing dream dirty dozen,poker league and pokerutd,mini-me will be playing pokersatellites and bigger mini-me ,v-points :hope :hope :hope[/quote'] You'd better have a few more kids before you load up any more poker sites Al. ;)

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March** I'm going to give the $400k Guaranteed on Prima a go tonight. I haven't played a biggy for a few weeks, and fancy a crack at this one. Only 2500 in so far, so shouldn't be a problem. :lol

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March** Mr and Mrs V first and second in the WSOP qualifier on PokerSatellites - FIXXXXXXXXXXXXX 6 PL in the last 7 :loon :loon Top 2 qualify for the final!!! This route is looking like it has a 70 - 80 % chance of getting a PL'r into 3 WSOP events :loon :loon :loon Hopefully the final will be an all PL affair, guaranteeing it :loon :loon

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March** out in 47th in Irish Open Boss online final, 145 runners at $320+50 each - top 7 got a seat with 10 -17th sharing left over cash, disapointed as got caught trying to steal the blinds, and had been playing very tight up until that point :sad

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th March**

out in 47th in Irish Open Boss online final' date=' 145 runners at $320+50 each - top 7 got a seat with 10 -17th sharing left over cash, disapointed as got caught trying to steal the blinds, and had been playing very tight up until that point :sad[/quote'] Unlucky Mike gutted for you. :(