• 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 19:00 Betway London Poker Weekend
    • 19:15 Pokersatellites Daily Dollar
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT Online Series
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000
    • 20:00 Poker333 Pokerbowl Freeroll
    • 21:05 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 SO Boss 50 Up

Re: **Poker Saturday 17th March** GaF - Mrs_ColU and I will be registering for the Poker Satellites freeroll but we're off out for a bite to eat at 6.45pm so we will be late starters. If we don't make it back in time and get blinded away feel free to confiscate our BPP points. ;)

Re: **Poker Saturday 17th March** Tonights Parbet $10,000 freeroll ..... just 115 entrants - and about half were sitouts!! (and those that were there weren't very good!!!).... At the first break, just 40 left!!!!!! Am I really the only PL'rs that plays it? (unfortunately, looks like this may be the last one....)

Re: **Poker Saturday 17th March** Cheers Jomell - Sarah's call was a funny one!!!! My fourth consecutive cash in the Parbet $10,000 - 2nd again for another $2000 :loon :loon :loon My $20 deposit has now become over $4700 in 2 months!!! :loon :loon 20070317uc0.jpg

Re: **Poker Saturday 17th March**

I've just made the final table in Betfairs $15K :hope
I've got good news for you - It's actually $16k gtd :tongue2 And you're gtd $272 (going up to $4800 :loon) - good luck mate :hope Change of topic, I got an entry into the daily $11k on Betfair through the scratchcard and it said they'd email me about it ..... a weeks gone and still no email ... hope I haven't missed it :unsure

Re: **Poker Saturday 17th March**

My fourth consecutive cash in the Parbet $10,000 - 2nd again for another $2000 :loon :loon :loon My $20 deposit has now become over $4700 in 2 months!!! :loon :loon
N1 Trev :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
I've just made the final table in Betfairs $15K :hope
N1 and unlucky :clap :clap :wall :wall