I need 170 Parbet MPP's

GaF

Re: I need 170 Parbet MPP's Didn't play on there much GaF so you'll have to take my opinion with a pinch of salt but, I found the cash table play fairly soft but even so it takes ages to earn the MPP points. Since I'm no cash game player (not much of a tourney one either:lol) it wasn't worth it to me.

Re: I need 170 Parbet MPP's Having a break from the cash game during the focus game and Betfred League.......I earnt 72 MPPs in 314 table minutes .....98 to go ..... 3 tabling it should take me another 2 hrs 14 minutes (or so :tongue2). Unfortunately I'm $114.75 down ..... lost nearly $100 of that in one hand when I just wouldn't lay down my top pair (he had str8) - stupid tw@t I am!!!!!

Re: I need 170 Parbet MPP's Far better session tonight - finished it about $160 up ...... so about $45 up on the day!! Just 10 MPPs short of my tournament entry too :ok (stopped then because the tables were just going short handed ..... will be easy enough to finish off tomorrow)