Talksport Pacific Poker UK OPen Freeroll

GaF

http://www2.talksport.net/forum/forum_detail.asp?type=feature&id=101252&a=7 WIN A FREE $6,000 SEAT AT THE 888.COM UK POKER OPEN 888_160x160(3).gif Are you the biggest bluffer in the pack? Then you need to sign up to talkSPORT’s online poker tournament in association with 888.com for a chance to stuff the talkSPORT presenters and possibly win a seat at the 888.com UK Poker Open tournament where you could be playing against the like of Ronnie O'Sullivan, Teddy Sherringham and Dave 'The Devilfish' Ulliott for that $648,000 prize pool. 888_clickhere.gifWHAT YOU CAN WIN The 888.com UK Poker Open is an event so hot it’s got a permanent year-long tan. Attended by the world’s best poker players, sporting personalities and TV celebrities and covered by SKY TV, we’ve teamed up with 888.com to offer talkSPORT listeners the chance to win a seat at the table. In fact, you'll be given the chance to show some sporting stars how good you really are. Snooker giants John Higgins and Graeme Dott will take part in talkSPORT tournaments (dates to be confirmed) and you'll be able to play aginst them online for a shot at the top prize. The winner will get a $6000 SEAT at the 888.com UK Poker Open - the most prestigious poker tournament in the UK - as well as all their travel and accommodation paid for. Second prize will see one lucky punter win a weekend trip for two to see 888.com sponsored Spanish high fliers Seville play a La Liga match. Flights, accommodation, transfers and travel insurance all included. Third place wins a pair of tickets to the 888.com World Snooker Championships. Includes first class travel and 5 star accommodation. Other Prizes include: * Players who knock out any of the celebrities playing in the qualifying tournaments will also receive a branded poker chip set, and will also be fast tracked to the final. * Winners of each of the qualifying tournaments will win 888.com branded poker chipset

Re: Talksport Pacific Poker UK OPen Freeroll bollocks!!! 60th had AA raised called by bb 34q flop i raise he re raises all in cos we close to cut off i thought he was bluffing he had slighly more chips i call he turns over 67!!!!!! guess what he hits 5 on the river aaaaaaaaaaaargh so annoying!!!!

Re: Talksport Pacific Poker UK OPen Freeroll

bollocks!!! 60th had AA raised called by bb 34q flop i raise he re raises all in cos we close to cut off i thought he was bluffing he had slighly more chips i call he turns over 67!!!!!! guess what he hits 5 on the river aaaaaaaaaaaargh so annoying!!!!
bet you wish you could have went over the table at him.:spank

• 3 weeks later...