** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Alpine skiing - final races, (Lenzerheide/SUI)

Final Downhill of the season today for both men and women. Renate Gotschl is the queen of this discipline for years now and her latest results confirm that she's still in exellent form despite beeing 31yrs old now. She's first favourite to win it tomorrow and I think she can do it. Had fast time in training sessions so should be no worries about her winning the race. bwin @2.2. GL~ Julia Mancuso (USA) is also having good season and is rarely outside podium. She will fight with Renate for first place but podium is definetely not in question imo. She did good recently in speed events and can't see her out of the podium in this last Downhill of the season. So J.Mancuso (USA) top 3, bwin @1.5. And little shot on her to win, 10bet @5.2. GL~

Re: Alpine skiing - final races, (Lenzerheide/SUI) Didier Cuche in great form this season despite not entering the season in great shape cause of an injury, but he prvoed he's a man from iron and his results this year were quite exellent. He's always there among first places and in the rast speed event he actually won. He's 90% on podium tomorrow imo, and with good possibilities to win aswell. Pick D.Cuche (SUI) to win, betsafe @4.5 aswell as top 3 @1.7. Must try these odds on Buchel . These guy is like wine, older he is better he skiies. He's been very good in speed events this year, finishing few times on podium and winning one race also. In last Downhill in Norway he finished third. I think he can repeat that in this race also. Pick Marco Büchel (LIE) to win, bwin @7, and top 3, bwin @2.8. GL~

Re: Alpine skiing - final races, (Lenzerheide/SUI) News is that Raich went out of the Giant Slalom today in the first run! Svindal is second after first run just 0.01sec of the first Blardone and he have big chances to win. In thatscenario Svindal will have 100pts from today and will practically have just to finish in pts in slalom and Raich even if wins it can't be able to pass him. 10bet didn't slash odds on Svindal yet, big mistake! Pick Aksel to win overall WC, 10bet @3.6. GL

Re: Alpine skiing - final races, (Lenzerheide/SUI) So the last Slalom for men of the season. Matt is just unstopable in this discipline lately and is hard to see anyone else winning this one. So pick Matt(AUT) to win, betsafe @3.25, aswell as Matt on podium, betsafe @1.45. Raich will have to push things tomorrow and chase a win in order to have chances for overall wc win, but that's not realistic as in that case he would need Svindal out of top 27. I see him risking too much so will skipp backing him in this one. I'll rather try M.Moelgg. The guy won silver in World Championships in Aare, and have few podiums lately aswell but still we have juicy odds on him and I don't see a reason not to try them once again. He's rock solid and in form skiier, real righter. He should do good again tomorrow. So pick M.Moelgg(ITA) on podium, bwin @3.00. GL~

Re: Alpine skiing - final races, (Lenzerheide/SUI) And the last dicsipline left for ladies is Giant Slalom. Hosp and Pouitiainen will fight for globus for best skiier in this discipline as they colected till now most pts, but A.Paerson (SWE) is looking pretty smooth lately and for sure will have to say something tomorrow. I mean she finished second in Slalom yesterday, and won the Super-G few dyas earlier. Old Anja is back, she don't have worries about trophies unlike others and she can run relaxed, in which case I see her definetely on podium, bwin @2.4. But a try on her to win is must bet aswell, gamebookers @6.00. GL~