• 19:00 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 19:30 SO Boss Best of British Freeroll
    • 19:35 Laddies Cheltenham
    • 20:00 SO PL MTT League
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 32Red Champion Chase Rebuy
    • 21:05 SkyPoker Open

Re: **Poker Wednesday 14th March** Hope you got the ironing done mate :tongue2 (if not - ask Mr V for some tips - I'm sure he could help!!) Quite happy for day time events to be in the diary - if there are any of any value!!! Poker rooms don't seem to run many though!!! (America is sleeping and Europe is working!!)

Re: **Poker Wednesday 14th March**

Hope you got the ironing done mate :tongue2 (if not - ask Mr V for some tips - I'm sure he could help!!)
Didn't get round to it today as I thought I would give the Scots my undivided attention in their battle with the Aussies. :puke Had a look around the networks for games but not much on the go. Quite a few $3 and $5 R/A with reasonable guarantees but all were over their guarantee after the first hour. Maybe someone with some time on their hands could come up with a couple of daily picks? :\ Red.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 14th March**

Didn't get round to it today as I thought I would give the Scots my undivided attention in their battle with the Aussies. :puke Had a look around the networks for games but not much on the go. Quite a few $3 and $5 R/A with reasonable guarantees but all were over their guarantee after the first hour. Maybe someone with some time on their hands could come up with a couple of daily picks? :\ Red.
mansion $100,000 gtd feeders are worth a bash $10 or $20 some rebuy though:ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 14th March** Just 53 entrants in the $1000 added 32Red game tonight, paying $725 in buy-ins and add ons, making a prize pool of $1725 (and only 37 left at the end of the rebuy period) Tomorrows game has $1500 and Fridays has $2000 added ... value set to increase......