Polish Puchar Polski (13-14 Mar)

Today are two games of Polish national cup :

13 Mar 17:00Wisla Plock v Arka Gdynia
13 Mar 20:30 Korona Kielce v Lech Poznan
Especially the first game caught my eye. Wisla Plock, who is in bad situation in domestic league and fighting not to be relegated hosts Arka Gdynia. Arka managed to draw their last league game on tough Wisla Krakow's pitch - 2-2, despite losing 0-2 till the half break. Plock lost their last home league game 0-1 to championship-fighting Korona Kielce. It wasn't that bad performance for Plock, they had their chances (even scored fully ok goal, but ref disallowed), but they also could've lost more so the result was fair imo. Their main aim this season is (should be)to maintain 1st league place given they are last in the table. There are some minor conflicts in the team after their last game, where they blame one of the defenders for concedeing a goal (as it was only his fault :eyes ). On the other hand we have Arka Gdynia, who arrives in Plock in full squad, with high confidence after last game. They have a good coach who has a good understanding of football, and now effects of his job are slowly becoming visible. Past meetings between those teams in Plock ended in draws. I think today can only be better for Arka. Arka Gdynia AH(0) @1.925 bet365 8/10 Evening game is rather a nobet for me. Korona playing well, but Lech after last disappointing 0-2 home loss to Zaglebie will be at its best in this match. And as they have the potential to win big games I wouldn't bet straight win of any teams here. I think that over 2,5 might be an option (tho low stakes, @2.0 bet365). :hope

Re: Polish Puchar Polski (13 Mar)

Polish Cup Match Result Coupon
7656.jpg
Related Coupons: 45min.gif asian.gif 12.gif
Click on an event name to see all odds from all bookmakers.
Tuesday 13 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Wisla Plock v Arka Gdynia (16:00 GMT)2.603.102.70108%
Korona Kolporter Kielce v Lech Posnan (19:30 GMT)2.203.253.65104%
Wednesday 14 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Radomiak Radom v Cracovia Krakow (14:00 GMT)4.903.501.80105%
Ruch Chorzow v Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wlkp (19:00 GMT)2.603.152.60109%

All odds checked since 10:26 GMT

Re: Polish Puchar Polski (13-14 Mar) from one interesting page.. Radomiak Radom v Cracovia Krakow (14:00) 4.90 3.50 1.80 Many teams in Poland do not take serious Cup. This party have not enjoy prestige. Cracovia has many important absences for this match. Team go by bus tomorrow morning and game will start at 15:00 (our time), so they come about 1-3 hours before kick off and should be further more tired. Radomiak is not a big team, but from this year they have new good sponsor and big ambitions. Small teams have always big motivation when they play with teams from 1st league. If Radomiak promote to next stage then get about 5 000 euro bonus, it is good money for such a team. I see great chance for Radomiak even for win with odds 3.70-4.20, but more save and probable is 1X. Odds will drop for sure, expekt had 2.0 on 1X and now removed this game from offer. You have nice value to odds 1.75. Actually this bet is in sportingbet, pinnacle, centerebet, betsson, unibet. Tomorrow more bookies will add it.

Re: Polish Puchar Polski (13-14 Mar) yes, i agree with pakon. the news said that Cracovia try to change the date for this match, but the match will still continue today. Odds keep lower for Home now. In some Asian Bookie the odds drop starting AH 0.5 and now become AH 0.25. I m sure this will drop again. Possibility drop to AH 0.0 . Last match for Radomiak Radom 1-0 againt Lodz LKS, eventhough Cracovia beat Z. Lubin by 2-1. But for this bad condition team for Cracovia ,i think we better try on Home Win. DNB 6/10 for me. How do you think Honza and Pakon ? Any idea ?

Re: Polish Puchar Polski (13-14 Mar)

pakon. u took nice odds. i see sportingbet drop the odds to 2.60 from starting 4.20. Nice odds on starting.. i was late for this nice odds.
but.. I add another match (double) ..Aston Villa beat Arsenal...acumulator 15.36...small stake

Re: Polish Puchar Polski (13-14 Mar) First part of 1st halt was for Radomiak who scored a goal and had hit the post. Later Cracovia played better and better and scored a goal for 1:1. But Radomiak had good chances for score, but they miss it. Cracovia have only one player for change, because they used one from two players able to change.

Re: Polish Puchar Polski (13-14 Mar) :welcome to PL Skoczek and Pakon. Info was very good and at those odds it was worth a bet. I happened to be back in Poland for few weeks and caught some of 3.90 at one of locals. Shame Radomiak couldnt keep up :\. Keep us informed guys :ok.