I'm Puzzled #1

Valiant23

Something I've seen twice recently is an all in with a pocket pair, such as 10 10, get called by 2 players with a 10 and one overcard. eg Shortie 10 10 Big 1 - K 10 Big 2 - J 10 Out of the two camps which one is in better position? Is it the short stack because he has 2 of the other players out's or the others because they have a live card each? I haven't run it through a Poker Calc or anything like that, so I'd be interested in peoples opinions rather than percentages (unless you know them off the top of your head). I honestly can't make my mind up as in both instances Ive seen the pocket pair hold up. :unsure

Re: I'm Puzzled #1 Off th top of my head I would work it out as being like one player calling with two overcards which would make the pair a small favourite but that doesn'y take into account the pair can't improve to trips so I'd say it was a coin flip for the pair but not a clue about the other two maybe 35% 15%.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.