Croatian cup 14.02

DINAMO - HAJDUK dinamo to win 10/10:welcome every odd above 1,8 is a gift. dinamo is much better team,better player,organisation,everything is on their side,main advatage is home game they played few weeks ago and dinamo easily won 2:1,hajduk shoot only one time on the goal if i remember good. in this game hajduk is without best player zivkovic--injured dinamo complete,both teams wont this cup,but at home dinamo will shurly win cheers

Re: Croatian cup 14.02 why this is (IMHO) a no bet 1. this is the biggest derby in Croatia 2. this is a cup game ps: imo Dinamo has currently better team, but in those matches that really dont count..cant see Hajduk winning, but dont know also if Dinamo is capable of winning ps2: better bet is how many times will the match get interupted because of crowd trouble: over/under 2.5 ;) ... not betting on it, but looking forward to watching it on the TV.

Re: Croatian cup 14.02 Dinamo was far from impressive against Osijek who even with 10 men looked quite solid on the field. Dinamo's manager Mamic was so furious because of performance that he had to explain some things to his players in locker room. NO BET from me also, like expert said, this is cup, and if Hajduk's coach Vulic sets up classical 4-4-2 formation instead of defensive 4-1-4-1 like last time they played in Zagreb, they could snap a positive result in Zagreb. After dropping 2 valuable points in Pula in title race, this is Hajduk's only chance to win comforting prize, croatian cup.

Re: Croatian cup 14.02 i can say that i am 100% sure that hajduk will lose this one, i am from split and i know how are they thinking... dont know where have u get that information but i have info that zivkovic is injured in pula and with him they will loose in zagreb. hajduk is too young team and unexperianced. i agree that the cup is something different,and that is also motiv more for dinamo vulic...hajduk coach today said that they will be happy with the result that was few weeks ago 2:1...i am sure that they will play very defensiv and than will make mistakes as always... da silva vill be motivated on this game becouse he didnt score for two games...and he is best scorer in dinamo also vugrinec likes to score when is playing against hajduk. possible result 2:0 everything above 1,8 is a gift:welcome

Re: Croatian cup 14.02 Your info is obviously wrong because Hajduk will field strongest eleven: Balić - Pelaić, Gal, Živković, Hrgović - Musa, Damjanović, Rubil, Carević - Bartolović, Rukavina Source: http://www.jutarnji.hr/sport/nogomet/clanak/art-2007,3,13,hajduk_kup,66225.jl Anyway, Dinamo & Hajduk have met 4 times in croatian cup, every time in Finale: 1992./93. FINALE Hajduk - Croatia 4-1 Croatia - Hajduk 2-1 1994./95. FINALE Hajduk - Croatia 3-2 Croatia - Hajduk 0-1 1999./2000. FINALE Hajduk - Dinamo 2-0 Dinamo - Hajduk 1-0 2000./01. FINALE Hajduk - Dinamo 0-2 Dinamo - Hajduk 1-0 Three times Hajduk was winner, one time Dinamo. It's worth noticing that Dinamo won in Zagreb every time with 'only' one goal difference.