Flush Magazine

Galronix

Finally got round to looking at the latest issue that came through the post over a week ago. What a pleasent supprise to see my name at the bottom of page 11 having won a prize consisting of :nana :nana :nana $20 into my Virgin account A book A Hat A T shirt Can't remember going in for this so I don't know what the book is. :unsure GaF, is that your name I see amongst the winners.??

Re: Flush Magazine Yep :-) Was from the Jan issue Hadn't heard anything, so emailed the email addy last week - got a pretty quick reply from Matt Broughton saying that Virgin had told him everyone had been contacted, and he'd chase it up with them ..... no news yet though .....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Flush Magazine

Finally got round to looking at the latest issue that came through the post over a week ago. What a pleasent supprise to see my name at the bottom of page 11 having won a prize consisting of :nana :nana :nana $20 into my Virgin account A book A Hat A T shirt Can't remember going in for this so I don't know what the book is. :unsure GaF, is that your name I see amongst the winners.??
I had to email Matt B again because I had not received the goodies. This is what I sent just to let him know I had recieved them...
Hi Matt

Just wanted to let you know I have received the goodies from virgin.

Thanks very much for sorting this out for me.

Also wanted to let you know, if it isn’t yours, that a horse is running tomorrow in the 4.30 at Southwell called Broughtons Folly

Regards

Eric

P.S Pop into the poker section of www.punterslounge.com and say hello as we are all big fans of yours and we can boast Tikay as a member..
And this is his reply.... :ok
Eric

Glad it all got sorted – sorry you had to chase me for it.

Checked out the site… impressive!

Catch you soon

Matt B