Punting memories

A bit the same as Cheltenham thread but this can be anywhere, any time. Can include anything you remember, any memories that stick in your mind - first bet, biggest win/loss, unluckiest bets e.g. last leg of yankee beaten by short head etc, horses/trainers that you always seem to catch right or wrong. For once after eventing is OK!!! (I hope this is OK mods) Can be happy or upsetting. Post away :ok :ok

Re: Punting memories 20th January Kempton 4:50 - Double M Horse was clear winner when eased just before the line and lost on a short head. I've had 4 or 5 winners already in my doubles and would have won around 2k probably. Not a "bad" memory, cos I won 800 Euros that day, but I remember it, because the way the jockey eased the horse was a fcukin joke. I remember Friskyfitz was mad that day. It was his fancy ;)

Mounthenry @ SP Chery D'or @ 34.00 Snakebite @ SP Model Son @ SP Irish Raptor @ SP Birthday Star @ SP Mohayer @ SP Red Spell @ SP Wavertree Warrior @ SP Methodical @ SP Double M @ SP Celtic Major @ SP Doubles, 61 bets * 1.00 EUR EW Source:Internet 122.00912.04