Ladbrokes or Virgin?

happyhornet

Hi all, I'm looking at withdrawing some winnings from Stars ($100) and depositing in a new site. I have, by virtue of PL focus games, Ladbrokes and virgin downloaded. In your opinions, which of the two would be the best to deposit in? From a site I am looking for a bonus you can clear playing at $0.10/$0.25, reasonably easy play at the same level, plus good value STT/MTT's. Any opinions would be welcomed. Thanks Steve PS If someone has an alternate site they would recommend that is cool!

Re: Ladbrokes or Virgin? You get people saying that on every site ..... I absolutely dont believe laddies is fixed - indeed I've more confidence in the integrity of laddies than a lot of other operators (though in general I'm confident in most!!!) The cards on laddies (including the river) are random!!! If they weren't, with hand histories being available - there would be clear statistical evidence to demonstrate this conclusively beyond any doubt.....

Re: Ladbrokes or Virgin? You notice the river more because the hand is over and if you're ahead on the turn you almost feel you can start to relax. Its like conceding a last minute winner hurts more than being 1-0 down for 75 minutes (and after yesterday I can vouch for that unfortunately). PS: :welcome to the PL Goater