** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Montenegrin league, 9.03.

Re: Montenegrin league, 9.03. Grbalj - Mogren. Line changed from 2.2 for -1 to 2.1 for -0.5 on Grbalj. So like expected Mogren has been backed here big time and it's not like without a reason as they brought some good players after the winter break and they did beat leader Buducnost in last round at home. But still the fact is they have only scored one goal away from home! I know they will do much better in this second part of the season but I must take this odds on Grbalj now. They slowed down after great start they had, and also lost in first game after the break in last round away from home, but still they are much better at home. So pick Grbalj -0.5AH, Pinnacle @2.09. GL~

Re: Montenegrin league, 9.03. Buducnost hosting Mladost. Buducnost lost their first game after 18 rounds so far with Mogren last weekend. But it was more or less expected as they lost their best player Burzanovic who went in Red Star, so it's gona be much tougher for them to repeat good results from first part of the season. This is just a little shot on juicy odds, nothing else. Although it make some sense cause Buducnost is struggling and Mladost won't give it up so easy as it's somekind of city derby, but Buducnost of course beeing bigger club and all. All in all I'll try Draw here, bwin @5. So home team to keep struggling without Burzanovic. GL~

Re: Montenegrin league, 9.03. Petrovac hosting Decic. Home team fighting for top places while Decic is doomed to fight not to relegate. But the truth is that there isn't such big difference in quality between teams from bottom table and teams who are bellow Buducnost and Zeta. Petrovac managed to win with Zeta in last round and now they might think that it will be easy to win with Decic, but Decic can be really tricky on their day. I'll try Draw here, bwin @4.5. GL~